Foskamink is offline Banned

where do i begin

i have been through the education threads and read when i first joined.. i still have trouble seeing where i can find and decide which substances are best for me and my goals on a first cycle.. if any 1 dosnt mind me PMing them with noobie questions and discussing with me thats apreciated.
    fosk

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    you can post your question right here guy...that way you can get a few different ideas....if its your first cycle stay simple.a single estered test is prob the better choice but etched in stone.If you havent made up your mind keep reading.

this will sound simple and stupid... but from my first cycle im looking to put on atleast 10lbs of muscle mass and drop some lbs of fat , i know im too young at only 18.. thats why i wanna start small with the goals and gains.. just to get my first taste of the cycling by taking eveyrthing and doing it right and getting used to it.. if that makes any sense at all

fosk

SkylineGTR is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I know you won't want to hear this but this is why this board is so great. The advice given is pretty accuarate, with the mods/vets. So, I'm sure they will agree with me on this.

Since you are 18, don't touch AAS. Youre not done growing at all. You have soo much test already available to you naturally right now, you just need to learn how to tap into it. And, if that is you in your avvy, you're DEF. not ready for AAS. AAS is to help break the natural barrier your body has set. You need to focuse on your diet and INTESNSE training. Build a solid foundation and then in a few years if you still want to take AAS, then you can start a great first cycle. But, your first cycle will be your best (most of the time) so why not make the most of it, by having a good foundation to build off of.

Hope you take this advice bro. But if not, yes single ester is the way to go for first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineGTR
    Hey bro, I know you won't want to hear this but this is why this board is so great. The advice given is pretty accuarate, with the mods/vets. So, I'm sure they will agree with me on this.

Since you are 18, don't touch AAS. Youre not done growing at all. You have soo much test already available to you naturally right now, you just need to learn how to tap into it. And, if that is you in your avvy, you're DEF. not ready for AAS. AAS is to help break the natural barrier your body has set. You need to focuse on your diet and INTESNSE training. Build a solid foundation and then in a few years if you still want to take AAS, then you can start a great first cycle. But, your first cycle will be your best (most of the time) so why not make the most of it, by having a good foundation to build off of.

Hope you take this advice bro. But if not, yes single ester is the way to go for first cycle.
    that is great advice... that picture is like 2 months old... i should tkae a new one...... i was planning to do my first cycle at the end of the year.. since right now i havnt been working full body for a few months.. i have been slacking on the legs... and the cardio
    im in decent shape at the moment i think.. im 5.7 feet - 165 lbs.. dont know body fat.. but its mid teens i would say

its not that i dont think i can go further on my own or i am too lazy to work.. because i do work hard... i have cut down a good 35 lbs last year.. i just very anxious to get some expirence with the whole cycle in general.. the day by day doing everything
    Last edited by Foskamink; 07-19-2006 at 09:59 AM.

Guy let me tell you this.....you're a baby!!! at 18 years old your body is still growing in fact i dont think your growth plates are done yet.....you dont need and SHOULD NOT do AAS...not now not for a few years .....you neeed to build a good foundation and if thats you 2 months ago you dont have there and trust you dont have it now......Anyone that tells you its ok at your age to do AAS or advises you on how to do them should be hung by thier balls!!!!!If anyone want s to help you they will tell NO dont do them right now.Keep training and eating big and you'll grow!!!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Guy let me tell you this.....you're a baby!!! at 18 years old your body is still growing in fact i dont think your growth plates are done yet.....you dont need and SHOULD NOT do AAS...not now not for a few years .....you neeed to build a good foundation and if thats you 2 months ago you dont have there and trust you dont have it now......Anyone that tells you its ok at your age to do AAS or advises you on how to do them should be hung by thier balls!!!!!If anyone want s to help you they will tell NO dont do them right now.Keep training and eating big and you'll grow!!!
    Well said !!!!

Agree!

I did my first cycle at 19 (but everyone around me was too lol) anyways... i know now it was a bad choice but I also had a lower test level then most so maybe it did help.... I would also say u need to build ur foundation a bit.. when I started I was 5'10 185lbs and 12% fat.. which isnt great.. but not too bad....

Keep working at it,... if u eat right and work out RIGHT not hard.. U will be happy with the results!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    take time and explore the different suppliments out there..

there is alot that will help you put on muscle, (even 10 lbs) and lose fat..

aas is too harsh for someone so young..

don't mess up your life..

you do know that aas and possession of them carry the same penalties as cocaine and crack, heroin??

just say not to aas..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SkylineGTR is offline Associate Member
    well I know you're amxious....but good things come to those who wait....trust me...you def. should wait but...you will do waht you want to do.....

i just started my 2nd bottle of tribulus i also do protein - i was thinking of using creatine again... for the size i dont mind the water... but im not sure tribulus nad creatine can be taken together.. ithink its not possible nad best not to

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    take time and explore the different suppliments out there..

there is alot that will help you put on muscle, (even 10 lbs) and lose fat..

aas is too harsh for someone so young..

don't mess up your life..

you do know that aas and possession of them carry the same penalties as cocaine and crack, heroin??

just say not to aas..

That was deep *sniffle*

jport1540 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, let me give you some adive to a newb from a newb. When I first started learning and reading the boards I wanted to do AAS soooo badly, but I learned that before you do, you need to be a) very educated about whats out there, b) have your diet and cardio in check, c) be of the "right age". Although there si no "right age", what I mean is at the very earliest, when you are done growing, your endocrine system (hormone) is not done developing and your growth plates are still not closed, using AAS may close them and potential hurt your gains for later on, not to mention prevent you from growing to your full potential (genetically). This made me mad too, but you will learn that you have alot of natural test, I am still learning how to tap into it, I have begun by gettin my diet in check and have had great gains while I am cutting. I am still getting stronger. Its great that you are on protein, in terms of createne, try an ethyl esther createne, like anavol by NxCare, it gives you minimum water bloat around the stomach and other areas, and just fills the muscle where its needed. Good luck bro, if I can help feel free to PM me, and I will share with you what I have learned thus far.

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    I know where your comming from i couldnt wait either... i think i started too early myself at 22.

I would stick with Good dieting, Creatine, Amino Acids. You will see good gains on those.

steroids take alot of dedication, without it you can really hurt yourself. Its not just a magic pill, there are alot of risks involved, and you need to be at the top of your game to mitigate them.

yes you cantake trib and creatine....also the protein is great...but bro yo need to eat the crap out of good SOLID FOOD....just when you think you'd had enuff...EAT MORE!!!!!!

good information from every one.. i think i now need to learn to use trib and crea at the same time effectivly... since the old ways i used to take them are at exact same times which i dont think would be good.. i usually eat 5 big meals a day.. dont really watch intake of everything but the food is home cooked.. low fat and oil generally stick to chick/steak/rice/vegetables

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm 5 big meals..split it up to 8..when i had the time to do that, thats when i REALLY started noticing a difference..if you can try it its so funny how your body will get used to it and as soon as that 2 hours comes up you can feel your stomach grumblin again

if you are doing anything right people will automatically accuse you of juicing..then in 4 years when you do then theyll really be like WTFW egjldnfgjdnfgkjgfdnjk and youll be much more knowledgeable best of luck to you fosakakakmink

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    What you should do that will benifit you greatly is

Post your deit in the deit forum and get it critqued

Post your workout routine in the workout forum and get it critqued

Make sure you get those two things in check and you will grow I promise

yay i will grow <3 to all

Thread Information