sweehustletd is offline New Member

20 wk cycle pros n cons please

i was thinking about 10 wk 500mg and then 750mg for another 10 wk and then a pct what do u all think

Quote Originally Posted by sweehustletd
    i was thinking about 10 wk 500mg and then 750mg for another 10 wk and then a pct what do u all think

of what? more info bro

sweehustletd is offline New Member
    sust

cycle history? stats? nobody is gonna give u an answer til u give us all ur info

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    stats include age weight height bf% cycle history and lifting history

all of these would help us BEST advise you

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    aside from the stats that you're about to give, i think my biggest issue w a 20 wk cycle would be my cholesterol..you can do it but i would advise getting blood tests throughout checking your lipid profile

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    i ran my 20 weeker with no problems, only sides i had were massive gains. And i was runnin dbol , deca , cyp, prop, tren , winny... comin off is really suckin though.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    i ran my 20 weeker with no problems, only sides i had were massive gains. And i was runnin dbol, deca, cyp, prop, tren, winny... comin off is really suckin though.
    geez, that's a lot of shit to run in 1 cycle..did you see anything from the winny after bloating to hell on that dbol /test/deca (im assuming you ran the winny at the end)

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    geez, that's a lot of shit to run in 1 cycle..did you see anything from the winny after bloating to hell on that dbol/test/deca (im assuming you ran the winny at the end)

yea, i actually didn't bloat all that much from the dbol /cyp/deca

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    20 weeks is too long. If your shooting sust I would go eod = 750mgs/week to keep blood levels stable.

if this is your 1st cycle? and I bet it is then you run Test e at 500mgs/week for 14 weeks at the most + proper pct.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    20 weeks is too long. If your shooting sust I would go eod = 750mgs/week to keep blood levels stable.

if this is your 1st cycle? and I bet it is then you run Test e at 500mgs/week for 14 weeks at the most + proper pct.
    100mg's shot ED of sust should keep your blood levels around 700 through the cycle
    if you are referring to shooting a ml EOD it would come out to a gram monday-sunday

thunderdan is offline Junior Member
    You just have to ask yourself. Is it worth the sides? Harder PCT, liver issues, ect.....

For me the answer is yes......I just got big. I know its not the best way to go about it, but situations in my life called for it. Lots of people do long cycles. Be smart, Know what you are doing, and ask lots of questions.

I think you should do some serious research.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    100mg's shot ED of sust should keep your blood levels around 700 through the cycle
    if you are referring to shooting a ml EOD it would come out to a gram monday-sunday
    yeh but who wants to shoot ed? I doubt anyone! well I know I wouldn't want too. eod is fine too to keep the blood some what stable.

mehh

btw: i was reffering to 1ml eod.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    yeh but who wants to shoot ed? I doubt anyone! well I know I wouldn't want too. eod is fine too to keep the blood some what stable.

mehh

btw: i was reffering to 1ml eod.
    monday-250..wednesday-250..friday-250..sunday-250 250x4=1000 thats a gram a week of sust..would be a good plan if the goals and cycle experience were right
    and yes EOD is fine to keep blood levels stable but 100mg ED is damn near perfect for sust according to that fancy little calculator

twice a week they come out AWFUL

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    20 week cycles are fine IMO if the person is experienced and know what compounds they are taking and how the body responds to them(trust me there are guys that do ....well you know what I mean)You guys are giving great advide..but guess what???he 's not even responding.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    20 week cycles are fine IMO if the person is experienced and know what compounds they are taking and how the body responds to them(trust me there are guys that do ....well you know what I mean)You guys are giving great advide..but guess what???he 's not even responding.
    Ditto.

Thread Information