runninpony is offline Associate Member

Anavar and Clen for cutting???

Has anyone ever tried Anavar and Clen at the same time for a cutting cycle??

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    Are those the only compounds your planning on running? What doseage for both? I have used both but with test E masteron and it has worked out good, but diet has to be in check with alot of cardio

Well I would run 60mg Var ED, and work myself up on the Clen . Ive got pretty much everything so I could run test if I wanted. Of course Im still in my bulk cycle now(40mg dbol -500mg TestE) so I have quite a while to worry about it. Ive already put on 20lbs and Im only into week 4, but I just dont like the bit of extra weight I have put on. Im hopeing its mostly water retention,,even though I am taking 10mg Nolva as well. Ive definately gained some good size but not 20lbs worth!! Ive been tempted to start the Var and clen soon and end this cycle as a cutting cycle,,since the dbol is just about over.

Finish the cycle your on along with pct. Hit the cardio hard and keep your diet in check and your problem will be solved.

When I do a bulker cycle I gain up to 30lbs with about 20lbs being muscle and 10lbs being fat, believe me those 10lbs are unwanted!! What workes best for me is diet and cardio.

As for a cutting cycle my aforementioned substances worked great for me

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    change the nolva 10mg a day to adex- .5 mg per day

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you're gonna do two cycles back to back?

Yeah I just hate to gain any fat. But I know it happens and I do need to hit the cardio harder,,I have been slacking off cardio pretty bad gere lately thinking I really didnt need it that much on a bulk to get the most gains possible, but now I will have to start back. Two quick questions, first, can you get taurine at the health food store? And also since most go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and run an ECA stack between clen ,,what about using Lipo 6 which is a Synephrine,caffeine,yohimbe stack in between??
    Insane,,no I wouldnt run two cycles back to back. I will finish my bulk and do my PCT then start my cutting cycle in the winter,,then I will be cut for next summer.

You will see that after your bulk cycle is done along with PCT if you work hard on your diet and cardio after 2 months you will be ready for another bulk cycle, that is something I do not recommend doing in such a short time after completing one cycle, but you will feel that way
    Last edited by tobetutz; 07-22-2006 at 01:49 PM.

This is actually my first cycle. I talked to a very experienced buddy of mine telling him I had gained 20 lbs, but dont notice much of a difference in the mirror and he told me it was the same thing for him on his first cycle. He said he wondered for a while then one morning he woke up and looked totally different in the mirror!! I have only gained 1\2 inch in my arms so far,,is this about right??

What week are you into your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by tobetutz
    What week are you into your cycle?
    coming up on week 5 in a few days I believe

Thread Information