EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

Cycle Final Results

What's up everyone, haven't been around here for a while but thought I would update on my first cycle that I completed in May. First and foremost I'll list the cycle and results for those of you who don't want to read the whole thread.

Cycle:

Week:

1-14 Test-E 500mg/wk
    1-8 T-bol 60mg/day
    12-16 Winstrol 50mg/day

Pct: Consisted of Clomid and Nolva until sex drive came back, which ended up being about 5 weeks.

Results: Net gain 30 pounds, strength went up ridiculously. No unwanted sides whatsoever. Got a few more pimples on my back and thighs, and a little bit of hair shedding but nothing bad. Overall I'd say a very successful cycle, except for the fact that I caught a REALLY bad case of strep throat in weeks 8 & 9 which made me lose about 5-10 pounds, which was why I extended it to 14 weeks from my original intention of 12.

Commentary:
    Ok so this was my first cycle, which explains the huge gains. Although the consensus is to do a first cycle with only one substance, I read a lot about it (actually been reading about it for almost 7 years) and made the decision to go with this cycle, but keep meticulous records to avoid any bad sides.

My diet was very clean and very good for the first 8 weeks. I was getting 5000 calories a day with 450 g protein and ~480 grams carbs VERY cleanly. This was when I made my best gains. I have to say, I love T-bol. The pumps were amazing, and I made some very decent gains with it.

In week 8 I caught a very bad case of strep. I literally couldnt eat, even soup hurt like there was no tomorrow. To make it worse this was a resistant strain so after a week of antibiotics I only got worse so I had to get on even stronger meds. I only got better around the middle of week 10. Needless to say I lost some mass.

Gains started slowing down around week 12, and the winny just added a little strength and a lot of hardness. I started PCT on week 16. I lost about 10 pounds once PCT was over, a lot of it seemed to be water.

Anyways, the cycle went exactly as planned, besides the strep. The people on this board helped me out a lot both directly and indirectly, so thank you all.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Good job man! Sounds like you had a good cycle. Did you take b4 and after pics?

Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    Good job man! Sounds like you had a good cycle. Did you take b4 and after pics?
    Yea I did, but I've never felt comfortable posting my picture online, I just took them for my own records.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    good job bro.

one down!!

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    Yea I did, but I've never felt comfortable posting my picture online, I just took them for my own records.
    cammmannnn

post them bro but cover your face then no one will know its you

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    dunno if i missed it but how much gained overall after losses?

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    why dont you just cut off your head and no one will know you

Biggyb is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the update im half way thru my first "true cycle" and am just giddy to read about good results with minimal sides. im back and forth with wether to add winny at the end but it sounded like u could have taken it or left it.

Great gains! Should be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggyb
    thanks for the update im half way thru my first "true cycle" and am just giddy to read about good results with minimal sides. im back and forth with wether to add winny at the end but it sounded like u could have taken it or left it.
    Yea to be honest I didn't get that much from the winny. Sure the hardness was cool but other than that nothing to really get excited about. It's probably why it's normally included in cutting cycles instead.

Thread Information