PureInvasion is offline New Member

Considering my first cycle (please help)

Okay here goes (fyi...any advice is appreciated)

I just turned 21 years old and have been training for 5 years (4 years of serious training...1 year of having no clue of what i was doing)

When I turned 17 I weighed in at 135lbs and I stood 5'10"...I was dammmmnnn thin...and you know had some lumps here and there :-)

Now that I've turned 21 I weigh 174 (as of 2 days ago...still standing the same height). My bodyfat is at 10.5% as of 3 weeks ago..so I am fairly solid "au natural".

I eat now and I don't gain...seriously it's like a revolving door...I eat I shit...I eat I shit...no new muscle...no new growth...no nothing since january

I was talking to a guy at my gym and he recommended the first ever cycle he did which combined:
    Deca , D-Bol (oral), and test-E

now I'm reading more and more on the site and I'm worried about gyno...

Cause after all gf only has 34B breasts and how cute would I look if my man boobs were bigger than her's due to gyno...looks like I'd be breastfeeding the future kids...lol???? ;-)

if I am to use the combination he recommended which would come in at $600 CDN...would it be better to just try the test-E first and take an AI? or should I just go for all 3?

I'm damn confused and need some advice

I've had my mindset on this for quite the while now that my natural gains have stopped as far as I can tell...but meh I'll take advice

btw...I train 4-5 days per week ( i work at a gym so it's pretty easy)...I have a solid nutritional background from working at GNC...and yup...I'm out

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    have a read mate

Cycles for the Newbie
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Well as far as the gyno is concerned that all depends. It's different for everyone. i've done two cycles and never had a problem with it. But that didn't mean I wasn't ready if I did. Just keep some nolva on hand. As for doing test, deca , and dbol for your first cycle. That's not a bad starter but some would say stick to test only to see how your body reacts. I never got acne but I wasn't acne prone. I did grow some excess body hair though. You can't be weary of the sides until you try it though...except tren lol. I had great gaines from deca and the sides are mild compared to some other compounds out there. I know a lot of people that started out with deca and test though and had no problems and great gaines. My suggestion is keep reading and learning as much as you can. Good luck! Good place to start ^^^^ read the post above:P

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    what is your goal.. im guessing to bulk? test deca , would be good.. test/dbol would also work

pdog80 is offline Banned
    In my opinion those are too many compounds for your first cycle. You should do a test only cycle. You will grow quite a bit provided that your diet's right and you lift hard and rest enough. Also, you need to PCT properly to keep most of the gains from your cycle. You'll need to do some research on that. I'd recommend test e or cyp, 400-500mgs/week with an AI such as l-dex to keep the gyno at bay.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Well, just my 2 cents, but it sounds like it is your diet that could be slowing your Natural gains.
    I know you say you have a solid nutritional background, but it may not be quite what it could be for you to gain weight. Do you eat 6-8 meals everyday? one every 2.5-3 hours apart with quality proteins, low GI carbs, and good fats??

I would like to see you wait another year or two before starting AAS, but I understand how hard that is to do.
    So if you can't wait, go with a test ONLY cycle to start you have plenty of time to do multi-compound cycles, so learn what your body reacts to.
    test E for 12 weeks at 500/week would be a great start.
    BUT that is all JMHO

Good Luck and
    WELCOME TO AR

Thread Information