pelly789 is offline Member

First cycle idea...not sure though

i got 20ml of sust 250 but not sure if its legit or not i got it from a friend at the gym i dont have any cycle experience yet and im only 20 yrs old so im still young but i was thinking about doing a sust only cycle nothing big just 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. i was wondering what everyones opinions are on this i know its not reccommended for a first cycle to use more than one different ester of test but its all i could get for the time being. depending on what you guys think i will wait to get what i wanted which is test enthanate or cyp...let me know what you guys think ive been training since i was 14 but got serious about it when i was 17 voice your opinions thanks in advance

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Its not the worst choice, but you are still way too young to be using AAS your body is still producing plenty of hormones to make terrific gains IF your diet and training is correct which it needs to be if the AAS is going to do you any good anyway!
    What are the rest of your stats? and goals for this
    I would wait until you can get the single ester, about two or three more years would be good!!!!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    so you have been REALLY into training for about 3 yrs? and you're only 20..i say you have the potential to make great gains without aas as of right now..for now, try and learn everything you can about aas and dieting, work on your training routine, and train hard for a few more years, and you will have a much better base to start off using aas.

i figured that this was going to be what people were going to say, the more i think about it the more i agree with whats being said because its the truth my goals are to gain 10-20 lbs by october and just get big...i guess its off to the diet and workout forums thanks for your opinions

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yes push ur calorie intake up challenge urself to make gaines natrualy see what u can really gaine before hand.wow think about having 10 or 15 more lbs(natrualy)and then doing a cycle and being prepared,imagine how much more wait u would gaine then
    most people that think there diet is in check(which is more important then any part of fitnes and health)really dont just cause u take in 5 or 6 full meals doesnt mean u are reaching the target calories that it would take to make gaines natrualy
    u have been working out 3 years straight what r ur gaines thus far,what is it that u want to get outa this cycle,and last but not least u could probably reach that goal without aas.
    challenge urself
    u will be surprised

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Sounds great that you're looking for advise BEFORE staring anything...I admire that,alot of guys upon getting the stuff go ahead and start ...screw themselves up then come on here asking for help.But as TONEY and SMAN said...still on the young side....wait bro....get the best base you can then you can put something together...at your age you're still growing nat.Dont squander that alot of us have ...so take our advise...please.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

first cycle idea..not sure though

Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    i figured that this was going to be what people were going to say, the more i think about it the more i agree with whats being said because its the truth my goals are to gain 10-20 lbs by october and just get big...i guess its off to the diet and workout forums thanks for your opinions
    There you go.....bro.

when i was 17 i was 5'10 and about 180. That is when i started to take lifting seriously and after doing research i realized that i was wasting alot of time in the gym up to that point by not training right or over training since then, i am now 6'0 204, i was up to 218 but i took a few weeks off from lifting and lost alot my diet is not in check at all, that is the one thing i need to work on big time, thats where i will start. My workout routine is good though i got that down, just need to stick to a bulking diet thanks for the opinions agian.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    when i was 17 i was 5'10 and about 180. That is when i started to take lifting seriously and after doing research i realized that i was wasting alot of time in the gym up to that point by not training right or over training since then, i am now 6'0 204, i was up to 218 but i took a few weeks off from lifting and lost alot my diet is not in check at all, that is the one thing i need to work on big time, thats where i will start. My workout routine is good though i got that down, just need to stick to a bulking diet thanks for the opinions agian.
    wow someone with brains

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Sman and tony beat me to it! Wow, you are one of the very few people that actually has it together up there. Props to you.

Thread Information