liftin2xtremz2 is offline New Member

new cycle please examine

prop 100mg.. eod
    var 5mg.. 40mg day only have 200 pills so 40mg a day would help me make it last longer.. so is this a effectave dossage?
    tren 75mg... eod

now i have primo 100mg (20shots) should i use that instead of the tren??
    and i was going to do the shots on monday wed and fri and weekends off is this ok???

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    It would help if we new your stats and any previous cycle history and goals for the cycle.
    age, height, weight,bf%, diet, training

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by liftin2xtremz2
    prop 100mg.. eod
    var 5mg.. 40mg day only have 200 pills so 40mg a day would help me make it last longer.. so is this a effectave dossage?
    tren 75mg... eod

now i have primo 100mg (20shots) should i use that instead of the tren??
    and i was going to do the shots on monday wed and fri and weekends off is this ok???

You don't seem very knowledgable on AAS......More research!

Not enough primo, not enough anavar ....I'm guessing not enough prop or tren aswell.

STATS?

26 y.o , past include sus, deca , primo, prop, d-ball, eq.... 10 plus total cycles. bf i have no idea ,, weight 190-195 diet is decent, training is good..

my goals for thhis cycle are lose some bf in ab area add lean mass , i am lean and show good results pretty easy... so if i shoud chang anything or add more please help me... if i have to change the tren with morevar then i will ect.. but the prop is must have

How tall are you for only being 190 and doing 10 cycles, I hope you are about 5'2" or you really need to figure out what you are doing wrong in the way of diet or training or both before continuing using AAS. Not trying to flame ya, but hell if I had 10 quality cycles under my belt, I would be well over 300lbs by now

Something is not right here...........
    Post your diet and training routine either here or in the diet forum and training forum and let us start looking there.

Seriously, how tall are you???

also.. if its better to just drop one for anothger i will .. example drop theanavar and only use prop and tren or drop thetren and use anavar .. i can allways save what i dont use for thenext cycle... same as theprimo i have should i even think of using it or just save it?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Like Sman and Mask said something is awry here. That's a lot of cycling, which is inconsistent with what you posted as a cycle plan. Not calling you a liar, but you have to be honest for true assistance. I've never heard of someone with 10 cycles that can't pinpoint their bf, or outline a very accurate cycle.
    height?
    years lifting?
    proposed duration and format of this cycle?

M.

i been lifting since 1999,, i am 5'10 ,, and my cycles were allways basic ... example..sus250 at 500mg a week 10-12 weeks ,prop and eq at 12 weeks was my last cycle.. 100mg prop eod and 200mg 2times a week eq... those are how they went for me,, this is my first time wanting to add more gear and make better results.. as for body fat i never had it takin. and a few cycles i didnt complete but it is in thearea of 10.

i want 10-12 weeks on with this cycle... what i have in mind.. 100mg prop monday wed n fri.. tren 75mg monday wed and fri.. var 40mg a day. hope this is helping

example lifting routine,, monday- chest bi, tues-sholders traps, wed- back tri, thurs legs fri arms again,, sat n sun off... thats one example of how i do it... any help will help and i kno you are not trying to flame , but i guess my past cycles sucked

Quote Originally Posted by liftin2xtremz2
    i been lifting since 1999,, i am 5'10 ,, and my cycles were allways basic ... example..sus250 at 500mg a week 10-12 weeks ,prop and eq at 12 weeks was my last cycle.. 100mg prop eod and 200mg 2times a week eq... those are how they went for me,, this is my first time wanting to add more gear and make better results.. as for body fat i never had it takin. and a few cycles i didnt complete but it is in thearea of 10.

i want 10-12 weeks on with this cycle... what i have in mind.. 100mg prop monday wed n fri.. tren 75mg monday wed and fri.. var 40mg a day. hope this is helping

example lifting routine,, monday- chest bi, tues-sholders traps, wed- back tri, thurs legs fri arms again,, sat n sun off... thats one example of how i do it... any help will help and i kno you are not trying to flame , but i guess my past cycles sucked

Well I got to tell you I dont' think it is your gear, I think it is your diet!!
    I am 5'10.5"(on my tip toes) and have only done 3 cycles over the past 8 years, and am over 225# with less than 14% BF You have done 10+ cycles and are not even at the 200# mark yet.
    I seriously think you need ot focus on proper calorie intake IF you are gonna do another cycle unless you want it to go to waste too!
    But hey, this is JMHO what do i know

i value you guys oppinions, this is why i am here , trying to learn... and my max weight was 220 i been dieting down to get to where i am now,, i dont hold weight good at all. thats why im looking for good lean quality gains. and i do thank you guys for thereplys so far

ok i will make it easier on my self and evey one else... i am using test prop and wanted to kno what 1 or 2 of thefollowing i should add... primo, var, tren

and at what dossage and weeks...again thank you for helping

Thread Information