Thread: Help me decide

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

Help me decide

Okay so I'm planning out my next cycle and it's going to be a cutter. I have two things to decide on and I'd like some help.

1) Short or long ester?
    I'd always thought for cutting that I'd go with prop, but in the recent months many people say that it really doesn't matter. I mean I would prefer only 2 shots/week instead of 7.

2) Should I add tren ?
    This will be my second cycle, and I'm pretty confident with trying tren, only problems for me are cost (so expensive wherever I look...) and the fact that most people advise using tren-A the 1st time in case the sides are too bad. So I guess if I were to throw in tren I would have to go with prop too.

Overall it would be an 8 week cycle. I've found that I have a strange body type where when I bulk no matter what I gain fat along with muscle even with a great diet, but when I cut I lose fat and gain muscle too. My guess is my metabolism is SLOW because if I stop working out, even if I eat right, I put on pounds like crazy.

1. You can go with long if you want but personally i prefer prop,if you do go long hit the nolva hard to help with the water.
    2.Second cycle,no need for tren ...stick with the test only for now.

Remember, a good cutter is based on diet and cardio not just aas.

Good luck.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Yea, I know what you mean diet makes all the difference. So 8 weeks of prop at 75mg/day good enough?

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    personally that depends on you, your body, experience, stats, diet, and training....you cant go wrong with short acting esthers if you know how to train and eat....such as prop, var, tren a, masterone, etc...so many variables

Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    Yea, I know what you mean diet makes all the difference. So 8 weeks of prop at 75mg/day good enough?
    For a second cycle yes, i would say thats perfect for a nice cutter!

Thread Information