okley7007 is offline New Member

Starting light cycle?

Im starting a light cycle of some test 450 in the morning. 1cc every 3 days. for 8 weeks. now I have some hcg and some clomid. should I take both after the cycle or just one?And for how long?I was told take 1cc every 3 days of the hcg for 2 weeks. not to sure on the clomid.and also how long after the end of the clomid/hcg cycle can I do another cycle of test?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What are your age, stats, cycle experinec and workout experience

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    your cycle = More Research

I've been body building since I was 17. I am now 25. I weigh 185-190. 18 inch biceps. this is my third cycle. my last cycle with hgh and test 250. but that was about ayear ago

one8nine is offline Banned
    there are a million ways to run hcg try readong the profile on it

time on+pct = time off
    8 weeks of your cycle, 2 weeks before pct, 4 weeks of pct = 14 weeks before you start again

test 450 will probably hurt like a motherf*cker unless you got it from someone who was really careful to make it painless. what kind of test? im assuming enan..?

Quote Originally Posted by okley7007
    I've been body building since I was 17. I am now 25. I weigh 185-190. 18 inch biceps. this is my third cycle. my last cycle with hgh and test 250. but that was about ayear ago
    lol yeh? sense 17 eh? 3 cycles too? only 185-190? bro im 21 and 190 natty

do some research dude.

btw u dont run test for 8 weeks. 10-12 at the least.

dude im 5-6 dumbass. And when I said light I ment light 8 weeks not ****en 10-12.If your here to talk shit leave the post man.

dude im 5-6 dumbass. And when I said light I ment light 8 weeks not ****en 10-12.If your here to talk shit leave the post man.
    bahhh

u never mentioned 5"6 dudee

Im starting a light cycle of some test 450 in the morning. 1cc every 3 days. for 8 weeks. now I have some hcg and some clomid. should I take both after the cycle or just one?And for how long?I was told take 1cc every 3 days of the hcg for 2 weeks. not to sure on the clomid.and also how long after the end of the clomid/hcg cycle can I do another cycle of test?
    Man thats 900mg every 6 days, that aint light. Also given the the length of the Ester in Test E I personally dont think 8 weeks is long enough to get the most out of it. I would go for at least 10 weeks and preferably 12 weeks.

As for HCG there are many ways to take it, its really up to you. If you want you can do 500IU twice a week throughout the cycle up to the start of PCT. Then Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT to start 14 days after the last Test E shot

As for the next cycle the formula is time on + PCT = time off so if you do a 12 week cycle + 2 weeks to start PCT + 4 Weeks PCT thats 18 weeks off before you start your next cycle

juice_305 is offline Banned

do some reading

Quote Originally Posted by juice_305
    do some reading
    Very constructive

thanks for being patient. Its just that every time Im on here I get the run around. My last cycle was much heavier. that is why I came on I was not sure of the the start of my pct. or how much even. I was stacking 1cc of hgh and a 1cc of test 250 every three days. with the hcg thoughout the cycle.different but thanks

thanks for being patient. Its just that every time Im on here I get the run around. My last cycle was much heavier. that is why I came on I was not sure of the the start of my pct. or how much even. I was stacking 1cc of hgh and a 1cc of test 250 every three days. with the hcg thoughout the cycle.different but thanks
    No worries, keep asking if you need help and ignore the stupid reponses

I'm sorry I dont mean to be an ass but what do you mean "every time Im on here I get the run around" , when you only had 4 posts and all of them have been in this thread?

Okley70 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    I'm sorry I dont mean to be an ass but what do you mean "every time Im on here I get the run around" , when you only had 4 posts and all of them have been in this thread?

Well ive come on alot before under diferent names ans stuff.but people see a new guy and there like he dosent no shit. which sucks for us.. but its cool thanks guys. I was thinking of not taking the hcg this time. because I dont want to get gyno. could this happen? or would it be best to take it

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Man thats 900mg every 6 days, that aint light. Also given the the length of the Ester in Test E I personally dont think 8 weeks is long enough to get the most out of it. I would go for at least 10 weeks and preferably 12 weeks.

As for HCG there are many ways to take it, its really up to you. If you want you can do 500IU twice a week throughout the cycle up to the start of PCT. Then Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT to start 14 days after the last Test E shot

As for the next cycle the formula is time on + PCT = time off so if you do a 12 week cycle + 2 weeks to start PCT + 4 Weeks PCT thats 18 weeks off before you start your next cycle
    1 tablet of clomid twice a weeks for two weeks? and for the hcg. what is IU to CC ratio. I did 1 cc every three days for two last time. after the cycle not during. would it be the same during?

OK for HCG the IU to CC ratio depends on how you mix it. I would not take HCG during PCT, stop HCG a week before you start PCT. As for Clomid, presuming they are 50mg tablets you take two tablets a day for 31 days which you start 14 days after the last Test E shot. You should take 20mg Nolvadex ED for 31 days as well.

Here is how to mix HCG

Calculating HCG:

There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.

Mixing HCG:
    (Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials-get****).

1) Open hcg/amp with powder
    2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
    3) It will instantly dissolve
    4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
    5) Take syringe and ad the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
    6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
    7) Than draw 1cc and inject
    8) put the rest in the refrigerator

•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent cause its made for 1 times use and you wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it and use it a week later again. That’s why you need Bac H2o.
    •The most common side affect associated with HCG is gynecomastia . The concurrent intake of Nolvadex with HCG prevents gynecomastia, prevents/minimizes leydig cell desensitization and contiues the stimulation of pituitary LH once HCG has been discontinued.
    •HCG will last approximately 30 days if mixed with Bac h2o instead of the solvent it comes with.
    •You can keep the mixed hcg in vial or pins In the fridge till use

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    at in the morning

Sorry I had to point it out

I believe the hcg that I have is already mixed. thats what I was told. Its is pink in color in a 10ml vial. Now should I inject the hcg right after my first shot. or wait 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by Okley70
    I believe the hcg that I have is already mixed. thats what I was told. Its is pink in color in a 10ml vial. Now should I inject the hcg right after my first shot. or wait 3 days
    Thats very odd for HCG . It needs to be refrigerated once its mixed. Start it whenever you want after you have started the cycle

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

starting light cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Okley70
    Bro the guys here are trying to help you....if you dont listen it will turn into a flame...thats what started happening....so what you have to do go back to the drawing board....check your nutrition and training cause you're very light in weight and i believe you can get up to close to 200 hundred if you get that aspect together.Then you can try AAS it will be more successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Bro the guys here are trying to help you....if you dont listen it will turn into a flame...thats what started happening....so what you have to do go back to the drawing board....check your nutrition and training cause you're very light in weight and i believe you can get up to close to 200 hundred if you get that aspect together.Then you can try AAS it will be more successful.
    You think 190 is light at 5'5" ?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Oh sh*t i missed that sorry bro's.....my bad.Do whatever kale tells you to do...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    You think 190 is light at 5'5" ?
    he's 5"6 but mehh same shyt

my pic. first bulking cycle. 217 pounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Starting light cycle?-steve-024.jpg  

Thread Information