gettnthere is offline Associate Member

What would happen if my friend used this?

My roomate ordered some test from his "source" and he got something called "estradiol"?what wouldve happened if he wouldve take it?...
    I know this is not good,i think its a female hormone or something..i told him DO NOT take it...if this is what i think it is,we gonna have some words with that guy

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by gettnthere
    My roomate ordered some test from his "source" and he got something called "estradiol"?what wouldve happened if he wouldve take it?...
    I know this is not good,i think its a female hormone or something..i told him DO NOT take it...if this is what i think it is,we gonna have some words with that guy
    Dude Estradiol is another word for Estrogen. Its a sex hormone commonly found in females all though though males have it in much smaller amounts. No what exactly does the bottle says. And it sure as hell is not Test. Tell him not to use it until we find out what it is. You might want to have a read of this http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Use...radiol,00.html

Takeing this shit is one of the worst things you can do as a male. Id this is what your source gace your friend he needs to be killed, and quickly !!!
    Last edited by Kale; 08-11-2006 at 08:59 AM.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    First he would grow tits...nice ones....then he would start being addicted to the Opray show and the Oxygen Channel, then his pecker would shrink up until it was a clit, and he would start wanting to snuggle with you..............

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    First he would grow tits...nice ones....then he would start being addicted to the Opray show and the Oxygen Channel, then his pecker would shrink up until it was a clit, and he would start wanting to snuggle with you..............
    rotflmfao

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Apparently his source doesnt like him..or wants to date him.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Whats wrong with Opray??

1819 is offline Senior Member
    tell your "friend" to beat the hell out of his source for giving that to him or anyone else then tell him to find a new source.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh dude stop lying.....I know the real story about your "friend"
    1.You wanna be a woman and want to hear the effects of adminstering estradiol on a man.
    2.You are trying to turn your friend real feminine so you can have your way with him
    3.Your source is playing a sick experiment joke to see how girly he can make this guy
    4.WTF
    5.This is awful
    6.WOW
    Seriously though....you got MORE than scammed...if it is in fact estradiol then your source has put your "friend" in serious jeopardy. I'd never order from this source again..I wish we had a scammers section because this is ridiculous. I'd rather not receive anything than a nice giant dose of bitchifying estrogen

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Whats wrong with Opray??

You a fan Marcus?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger

Why is it always a friend?
    No real source would give a client this, and if they did it wouldn't be labeled as such.
    This story reeks of deception. I don't know who's but it's there.

M.

Thread Information