Bulkcut is offline Associate Member

Scary side effects!

Okay i am prone to 2 of the worst side effects known to man... Gyno and Hair-loss Because once you get them they are both very costly to fix. So here is my question. What should i use to gain about 15 pounds lean with no estrogen bloat and minimum hair loss? This would be my first cycle and i know a Newbie should use test-e as first but i used Superdrol thinking that i should not do steriods yet because of the scary sides and i got Gyno from it.
    Now that i have it i don't want to worsten it. I am also loosing hair slowly..
    So what would be the alternative to test-e ? Maybe trenbolone ?
    I am not sure i been looking at this for a year now and still may not do it depending on answers i get. I am here to learn more then to convince my self to just do steriods no matter what.
    I am 23 years old, about 18% bf (i think), 160llbs.
    My goal is to gain loose body fat but gain muscle.
    I know that is hard to do at the same time unless you have good denetics but i don't. I was going to do clen /t3 but i know the catabolic effect of that will also cut down my muscles. So what could i use to prevent that happening too much? something with no estrogen conversion or DHT conversion.
    Thanks for the help in advance

rake922 is offline Banned
    1. How'd you run the Superdrol?
    2. What did you take for PCT?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How tall are you ? My first response would be a clean diet and a good workout routine

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkcut
    Okay i am prone to 2 of the worst side effects known to man... Gyno and Hair-loss Because once you get them they are both very costly to fix. So here is my question. What should i use to gain about 15 pounds lean with no estrogen bloat and minimum hair loss? This would be my first cycle and i know a Newbie should use test-e as first but i used Superdrol thinking that i should not do steriods yet because of the scary sides and i got Gyno from it.
    Now that i have it i don't want to worsten it. I am also loosing hair slowly..
    So what would be the alternative to test-e ? Maybe trenbolone ?
    I am not sure i been looking at this for a year now and still may not do it depending on answers i get. I am here to learn more then to convince my self to just do steriods no matter what.
    I am 23 years old, about 18% bf (i think), 160llbs. My goal is to gain loose body fat but gain muscle.
    I know that is hard to do at the same time unless you have good denetics but i don't. I was going to do clen /t3 but i know the catabolic effect of that will also cut down my muscles. So what could i use to prevent that happening too much? something with no estrogen conversion or DHT conversion.
    Thanks for the help in advance

If your an Umpa Lumpa you might have SOME muscle on ya with those stats.

Instead of your brain thinking ,
    CYCLEEE, NEEDLE, STAB > ASS ....

It should be thinking
    ASSSS, ON , BICYCLE!

Seriously check out the diet forum and workout forum and study up, I'm bettin you have alot more natural potential in ya.

I am going to do very very clean diet but i really want to add a steriod to get the full effects. Work out routine i do my best i am in the military so i work weird ass hours esp in afganistan ( gotta go there soon ) I ran superdrol for 3 weeks tappered dose 10/20/30... then i ****ed up and used clomid(tappered) for PCT.. everything was fine until i got off the Clomid. I guess since Clomid just blocks the receptors doesn;t mean that there is no estrogen in your body. WHen i got of the clomid I got gyno like with in 3 days really really bad.
    IT sucked I didn't know that i should of taken and AI then go slowly in to a SERM like clomid. Well that was like 9 months back since then i haven't done anything been too busy with military stuff. Now i am more confident and have much more knoweledge about this.
    Oh and i am 5 feet and 6 inches tall

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkcut
    I am going to do very very clean diet but i really want to add a steriod to get the full effects. Work out routine i do my best i am in the military so i work weird ass hours esp in afganistan ( gotta go there soon ) I ran superdrol for 3 weeks tappered dose 10/20/30... then i ****ed up and used clomid(tappered) for PCT.. everything was fine until i got off the Clomid. I guess since Clomid just blocks the receptors doesn;t mean that there is no estrogen in your body. WHen i got of the clomid I got gyno like with in 3 days really really bad.
    IT sucked I didn't know that i should of taken and AI then go slowly in to a SERM like clomid. Well that was like 9 months back since then i haven't done anything been too busy with military stuff. Now i am more confident and have much more knoweledge about this.
    Oh and i am 5 feet and 6 inches tall

If you can't Train/Eat/Sleep/Rest 100% Your not ready to cycle.

Even with poor eating/sleep/rest habits steroids won't help much if all.

Wait till your life is more suited to gains. Goodluck bro stay safe.

deal, i won't do a steriod while i am overseas because i won't be able to get addition supplies just in case i need it (letro, clomid) Thanks for the Advice i really do value that. I am searching for supplements as well
    But in my scenerio when i do come back from afganistan what would be the best approach? what type of steriod?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm with Mask on both counts...wait til you're home and...

...your ht/wt and bf suggest the need for hard work prior to commencing aas. Use some of that military discipline in the gym and at the table and you'll be on your way. The Diet & Training forums should become your new best friends. Don't rush in unprepared this time; learning from mistakes is critical to development.

Forget the fact that he's a professional athlete, this guy is only 5'5'' with virtually no bf and outweighs you by five pounds:
    http://www.nba.com/playerfile/earl_boykins/index.html

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    I'm with Mask on both counts...wait til you're home and...

...your ht/wt and bf suggest the need for hard work prior to commencing aas. Use some of that military discipline in the gym and at the table and you'll be on your way. The Diet & Training forums should become your new best friends. Don't rush in unprepared this time; learning from mistakes is critical to development.

Forget the fact that he's a professional athlete, this guy is only 5'5'' with virtually no bf and outweighs you by five pounds:
    http://www.nba.com/playerfile/earl_boykins/index.html

M.
    OKay cool so for entire 6 months in afghanistan I will work on getting low bf% but prblem with that is that i never really get cut and even if i do i will be skinny and week. I will use clen /t3 i am just worried about the catabolic effects of that stack.

Thread Information