nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle suggestions (cutting cycle)

Hiya bros,
    Long time no type
    Quick run down of my gym and cycle experience - I've been training on and off for about 3 - 4 years but I've been hardcore for the past 2 (4 times a week consistantly). I did a cycle of Test Enth for 10 weeks at 500mg a week last year with proper PCT and made good gains. Around 5/6 months later I did another cycle of d-bol (at 30mg ed for 4 weeks) and Test enth (at 500mg a week but with a double dose kick start in the first week) for 10 weeks. Again, gains were good and after using clen during PCT I managed to hold onto more of my gains. Now I'm fairly comfortable with my mass and strength so I'd like to do a cutting cycle next. I won't be ready for about 2 - 3 months having only finished PCT from my second cycle about a month ago. I'm currently 194lb at 5'10'' with around 12-14% BF just as an educated guess. I'm going to run some clen soon and hit the cardio to get abit more BF off and then I want to start a nice cutting cycle. I want a more defined, hardened and lean look which I currently don't have.
    Hoping for some good suggestions from you guys!
    Cheers

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Test/EQ/Tbol- great cycle I love it, very little water/fat retention with solid muscle gains. Truth is though I believe you can cut with Deca or any other AAS if you choose, it really is just a function of diet.
    Last edited by shortie; 07-25-2006 at 07:00 PM.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    prop/tren /winny

clozr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    prop/tren/winny
    I agree whole heartedly! Last time I ran this with var throughout and masteron added the last three weeks of the cycle. Went from 11.9% to 7.8% with no muscle loss at all. Haven't put a shirt on all summer!

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clozr
    I agree whole heartedly! Last time I ran this with var throughout and masteron added the last three weeks of the cycle. Went from 11.9% to 7.8% with no muscle loss at all. Haven't put a shirt on all summer!
    Im on prop/tren /winny right now along with t3 and clen . Ive lost 10lbs in 2wks and havent lost any strength

Thread Information