Gunns420 is offline Associate Member

water retention from a Test enth & Winny cycle

I am now in week 3 of my first cycle. I am running Test Enth at 500mg a week and Winny @ 25mg a 2x a day,every day by drinking the injectable. (not the test obviously) I am definetely starting to have gains,I am eating well and doing Cardio and am still gaining. I am 5'9 and now 223 lbs. My friend told me I should take some "water pills" because he claims the Test will make my body retain lots of water, and it will allow me to get rid of alot of unnecessary weight. Just thought I'd check here first.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hmmmm, a water retention compound with a cutting one.

Peculiar.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Gunns420
    I am now in week 3 of my first cycle. I am running Test Enth at 500mg a week and Winny @ 25mg a 2x a day,every day by drinking the injectable. (not the test obviously) I am definetely starting to have gains,I am eating well and doing Cardio and am still gaining. I am 5'9 and now 223 lbs. My friend told me I should take some "water pills" because he claims the Test will make my body retain lots of water, and it will allow me to get rid of alot of unnecessary weight. Just thought I'd check here first.
    Water rention is a side effect of cycling and it effects will vary between users. Cycling and anti-e will help with some bloat also try drinking at least a gallon of water/day.

Thread Information