Thread: Gyno Help

novicebutwant2juice is offline New Member

Gyno Help

Hey, does anyone know any thing about gyno, what it is supposed to look like, or how you know you have it, and if you do, is it fat deposits that can be shaved off by working out, or is it something that stays forever. The reason being, is ever since I was younger a kid like 7th grade, I noticed fat deposits under my nips, which were so embarassing especially during basketball, with shirts off. I am curious, if because i don't do alot of cardio, those deposits have gotten bigger, and the juice has added to that, or if i am just freaking out, or what. well wb when you have time, this gyno shit is tweakish.
    It is weird because i am a tall lanky guy, like 6 3 200, not too huge, but decent size. could be like 185 and more ripped, but hate cardio

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Gyno is usually noticed by itchy nipples,pain and a hard mass underneath the nipple and sometimes leakage.

Lots of us have puffy nipples and i have read that some creams can help somewhat in reducing it. I havent tried any so a BUMP for those that have.

okay feeling my pecks, i have the feeling this is how my pecks have always felt, maybe i grew up with this condition, and it never got better, i am not sure, but my nips kill when i am juicing, and when i take the shit, they are pointy as hell, and hurt and very sensitive, i was taking some shit called krysin, or something close to that, which was a estrogen blocker i think, it is sold in nutrition shops.
    I am curious, does GYNO feel like a girls tit? and then muscle underneath it?
    well, on monday i am going to my dr and finding out what is new with my pecks, because i am thinking i might have gyno.
    Can you get gyno again, after you get the surgury if you go that route?

Okay, well it happened and shit happens, but what i am thinking is that it happened before I started juicing. I had fat deposits in in my pecks before i started juice. So, when i first too my omnadren shot, it hurt like shit for a few days, and then krysin made it feel just fine, so i was okay, but it just seems like ever since 7th 8th grade this shit wouldn't go away, so i am going to the Dr. tommarow for a visit and to find out what is wrong and to see what to do about it. So, can this gyno occur previously to the use of AS?

So, is gyno going to only build and build if I take juice, if so, then I should not take anything at all.
    Also, if i were to take Juice, what could happen to the gyno, and if I didn't take the juice, would the deposits shrink and go down if I did a ton of cardio, i always heard that my fat deposits were a reflection of my lazy ness and unwillingness to do any cardio

So, is the gyno a condition built off pre-existing tissue, or did it ruin the other tissue and change it to gyno.

i am in need of help, please wbs

GraveDigga is offline New Member
    Originally posted by novicebutwant2juice
    So, is gyno going to only build and build if I take juice, if so, then I should not take anything at all.
    Also, if i were to take Juice, what could happen to the gyno, and if I didn't take the juice, would the deposits shrink and go down if I did a ton of cardio, i always heard that my fat deposits were a reflection of my lazy ness and unwillingness to do any cardio

So, is the gyno a condition built off pre-existing tissue, or did it ruin the other tissue and change it to gyno.

i am in need of help, please wbs
    Bro not to sound like a flame but man. You say that you had gyno symptoms during the 7th grade and you took gear with no antis????? What type of gear are you on? Is it progesterone or estrogen induced gyno? All the cardio you want DOSENT DO SHIT to remove gyno. You need to educate yourself bro. This is your body bro take care of it huh. Your gyno is too far along for any Nolva etc to do anything at this point in time. Go to the Drs see what he says and DONT use again until you do your homework...........

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    check it out bro! if you say that you saw these fat deposits before you started taking juice then it is possible that you were born with it. there are a few guys out there that have the deposits without ever taking juice. i for one had the puffy nips before i started juicing and the anti's won't help you so you might as well start researching your surgery if you really want to get rid of those nips. good luck!

gmoney is offline New Member
    Your problem was not do to AS. I too had your problem too, but discovered mine at a very young age. I had to go to doctors when I was in the 4th and 5th grade for the same thing. We had an over abundance of testosterone at very young ages. I figured that is where I got my nips as well, over the years of bodybuilding and learning that a lot of test turns to estro. The funny thing about it is when I was a kid the doctors told my mom I was just growing faster than the rest of the boys. If he had just giving me estro blockers I wouldn't have them today. If I knew that i had all of this test in my body I would have started working out at a younger age. Tell me what they say at the doctors and what the remedy and cost will be. good luck!

gmoney, i went and they told me mine wasn't bad, so think about that. check with them, i went to the dr. and they made me take blood tests, they want to see what the hormonal things look like. So, let me know more. I guess i am in for either a surprise, or just waiting for the right news to how to get rid of the fat deposits.
    wb let me know more about yourself, the dr's were all very nice and want to help us out there, so don't be afraid.

Thread Information