Ironarms is offline Member

lean mass no test cycle

age 25
    200 lbs
    7%bf

I feel that through the years test has been having less and less gains for me so i wanted to try out something with out this time. I have been doing a lot of research on a anavar only cyle and wanted your opinion on it.

week 1-12 50 mg proviron ed
    week 1-12 30-50 mg anavar
    week 1-12 into pct 4,000 mg of tribulus ed

pct clomid 300/100/50

is there anything else i should add to this ( cholestrol issues etc..)

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    id bump that var dose way up..or throw tbol in with it at an equal dose 50/50 60/40 maybe for 8 weeks though

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump var add test .... your gonna be feelin like crap and limp dick

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    bump var add test .... your gonna be feelin like crap and limp dick
    he JUST said he didnt wanna add test..did you not read that part?he wont have limp dick because he has proviron in there..and what makes you think hes gonna feel like crap..stop repeating what you hear man..his cycle looks great besides the dosage is a little low

i thought the trib would take care of limp dick

up var to 80 mgs

Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms
    i thought the trib would take care of limp dick

up var to 80 mgs
    not even trib so much as proviron

proviron is great for the libido
    dont listen to him your cycle looks greats check on tbol/var cycle though

am i over looking anything??? should i be taking anything else????

i just wanna harden up and keep my gains from my last cycle...goin to wait about 3 months to do this next one

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    he JUST said he didnt wanna add test..did you not read that part?he wont have limp dick because he has proviron in there..and what makes you think hes gonna feel like crap..stop repeating what you hear man..his cycle looks great besides the dosage is a little low

cutting_king is offline Associate Member

i just wanna harden up and keep my gains from my last cycle...goin to wait about 3 months to do this next one
    some other compounds you could use for some extra gains and hardness are t-bol as mentioned before.(if so you probably won't need proviron as it boosts libido) also primo if you can afford it or masteron as they work excellent in lean mass cycles with var and will give much greater results than simply var alone. as for the var being too low a dose i think thats an individual thing. i started off at 40 mg daily and that yielded good results so you can always start low and bump it up if you need to. just make sure you have enough var in case your dose isn't producing the results your looking for. Good luck. King

cutting_king is offline Associate Member

some other compounds you could use for some extra gains and hardness are t-bol as mentioned before.(if so you probably won't need proviron as it boosts libido) also primo if you can afford it or masteron as they work excellent in lean mass cycles with var and will give much greater results than simply var alone. as for the var being too low a dose i think thats an individual thing. i started off at 40 mg daily and that yielded good results so you can always start low and bump it up if you need to. just make sure you have enough var in case your dose isn't producing the results your looking for. Good luck. King

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    For the results youre looking for, I would drop the var, and run Primo/winstrol /Proviron instead. Much more effective than the var-only, and sides will pretty much be non-existent anyway.

Anavar is NOT an effective muscle-builder, for most people.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    if you decide to stick with the var,up the dosage as everyone recommends & I personally need to add niacin & policosanol for cholesterol support during my var cycles...

goose is offline Banned
    Var is not a muscle builder,however,In my whole experience I do remember a guy a few years back in my GYM gained 14 pounds with a var only cycle.It was his first cycle but his dose was 100 mg for 3 months.

tiger00925 is offline Banned

Arrow Better Option

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    For the results youre looking for, I would drop the var, and run Primo/winstrol /Proviron instead. Much more effective than the var-only, and sides will pretty much be non-existent anyway.

Anavar is NOT an effective muscle-builder, for most people.
    TRY DECA 500MG/WEEK, PROVIRON 50MG/ 2-25MG ED(MORNING/EVENING), AND ANAVAR.

I RUN DECA 500MG/WEEK (I prefer BD 250mg/ml) 2cc shot is easy in your muscle , PROVIRON 50MG/ 2-25MG ED(MORNING/EVENING), AND WINNY 50MG/TABS ED. WITH GOOD RESULTS.

DECA 1-12 WEEK
    PROVIRON 3-13 WEEK
    WINNY 6- 13 WEEK

DECA- MASS BUILDER WITH VERY LOW SIDE (OR NO SIDE AT ALL)
    PROVIRON- CUT THE WATER AND ESTROGEN
    WINNY- ADD DEFINITION, STREGHT AND FACILITATE FAT BURN.

MAKE 4 CLEAN MEAL AND TWO PROTEIN (50gr.) SHAKE AT DAY AND IN THE NIGHT USE A MASS FUEL FROM TWINLAB IS A GOOD RECOVERY SHAKE, THE PROTEIN SOURCE IS CASEIN!! THIS PROTEIN FEED YOUR MUSCLE ALL NIGHT LONG. DON'T FORGET CREATINE AND GLUTANINE.

PCT- ONLY CLOMID FOR 28 DAYS

KEEP OUT FOR TWO MONTH TO RE-GAIN HORMONAL BALANCE AND BEGIN AGAIN THE SAME CYCLE.

THIS WORK FOR ME. AND NO SIDES!!!!!

I HOPE THIS HELP YOU!! AND GOOD LUCK!

EQUIPOSE WORK GREAT, BUT PREPARE TO THE SIDES (AGGESSION FIRST, ACNE SECOND AND BIG HUNGRY THIRD)
    Last edited by tiger00925; 07-28-2006 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger00925
    TRY DECA 500MG/WEEK, PROVIRON 50MG/ 2-25MG ED(MORNING/EVENING), AND ANAVAR.

I RUN DECA 500MG/WEEK (I prefer BD 250mg/ml) 2cc shot is easy in your muscle , PROVIRON 50MG/ 2-25MG ED(MORNING/EVENING), AND WINNY 50MG/TABS ED. WITH GOOD RESULTS.

DECA 1-12 WEEK
    PROVIRON 3-13 WEEK
    WINNY 6- 13 WEEK

DECA- MASS BUILDER WITH VERY LOW SIDE (OR NO SIDE AT ALL)
    PROVIRON- CUT THE WATER AND ESTROGEN
    WINNY- ADD DEFINITION, STREGHT AND FACILITATE FAT BURN.

MAKE 4 CLEAN MEAL AND TWO PROTEIN (50gr.) SHAKE AT DAY AND IN THE NIGHT USE A MASS FUEL FROM TWINLAB IS A GOOD RECOVERY SHAKE, THE PROTEIN SOURCE IS CASEIN!! THIS PROTEIN FEED YOUR MUSCLE ALL NIGHT LONG. DON'T FORGET CREATINE AND GLUTANINE.

PCT- ONLY CLOMID FOR 28 DAYS

KEEP OUT FOR TWO MONTH TO RE-GAIN HORMONAL BALANCE AND BEGIN AGAIN THE SAME CYCLE.

THIS WORK FOR ME. AND NO SIDES!!!!!

I HOPE THIS HELP YOU!! AND GOOD LUCK!

EQUIPOSE WORK GREAT, BUT PREPARE TO THE SIDES (AGGESSION FIRST, ACNE SECOND AND BIG HUNGRY THIRD)
    AWFUL POST
    you recommended a deca only cycle...BAD with a clomid only pct? BAD
    eq having aggression and acne as main sides? hmm no sorry i cant say that ive seen this in anyone...eq has low sides with mostly everyone besides maybe some blood pressure issues
    deca with no sides? lol there are PLENTY of sides along with deca
    winny to facilitate fat burn? sorry this doesnt happen either..id get rid of your whole post and repost when you know something about proper use of aas

stay off for 2 months then go back on the same cycle? time on=time off WOW
    and same cycle back to back...not efficient IMO...this is just an all around bad post and this advice should not be taken literally by anyone

Think a little bit before posting horrible recommendations. Thx

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i'd throw in some tbol in there too.. for 6 weeks tho at 60mg/ed
    i got stomach cramps after 5 weeks and 2 days and up the var dose

i used to live in staten island.. st marks place baby!!

What are you trying to accomplish out of this cycle. Im curious as to know, since im always curious when someone decides to run the ever-so-popular var only cycles. so if you can post some wishful accomplishments i would be greatly abliged

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly i would run a winstrol cycle before i ran an equally dosed Var cycle.

Anyway.. to your cycle.. I'd drop the trib.. I really don't see the point of it.. especially with Var (minimally HPTA-suppressive) and proviron (non-HPTA suppressive)...Also your proviron dose is on the conservative side... It is your sole 'AI' in this cycle.. Add Trib to the mix and you risk a lot of estrogenic sides as trib can cause an elevation in estrogen. Trib's ability to raise testosterone is debateable at best

To you cycle i would add a test derivative.. or at least a 19-nor derivative.

Going with your goal in mind that'd be either tbol (test-derivative)... or tren -A (19-nor derivative)

Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Honestly i would run a winstrol cycle before i ran an equally dosed Var cycle.

Anyway.. to your cycle.. I'd drop the trib.. I really don't see the point of it.. especially with Var (minimally HPTA-suppressive) and proviron (non-HPTA suppressive)...Also your proviron dose is on the conservative side... It is your sole 'AI' in this cycle.. Add Trib to the mix and you risk a lot of estrogenic sides as trib can cause an elevation in estrogen. Trib's ability to raise testosterone is debateable at best

To you cycle i would add a test derivative.. or at least a 19-nor derivative.

Going with your goal in mind that'd be either tbol (test-derivative)... or tren -A (19-nor derivative)

Narkissos
    I do agree as he would benefit to the maximum efficiency of the proviron. I know that the pro helps well countering the var but with the test he would maximize test potential that the proviron offers. As for the trib, i personally find it to be a bunch of crap myself. Ive used it many times with the notion that its benefits are amazing but have found nothing when compared to when not using it. I know your not looking for a test but seeming to me you wanna cut and if you can find the reality to use something id choose either some prop or tbol like nark said as well. Then again, to each is own and im not one to doubt var only so this is strictly heresay by a blabbering moron.

graeme87 is offline Member
    Iv ran a var only cycle, I did 80mg for 8 weeks strength when up well but muscle gains were almost none existent and I got very painful pumps in my lower back due to the var. My recondition would be tbol or eq or even winny. Personally I don’t see any reason not to include test in a cycle but if you’re not going to be using test definitely keep the prov in there.

Exclamation Anabolios

OOHH! YOU ARE THE KNOWLEDGE GUYS, SORRY FOR OFFENSE YOU!

DO YOU REALLY READ BOOKS? OR HAVE A MEDICAL,MD- OR PHARMACETIC FRIEND TO ASK?

DO YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL BACKGROUND?

YOU HAVE A 1,901 POST OF WHAT...?

YOUR POST ARE CRITICS FOR EVERY ONE, NO A REAL INFORMATION!

YOU POST ARE ANECDOTALS, WITHOUT ANY PHARMACOLOGY BASE.

TRY TO READ, ANABOLICS 2005 OR 2006. IS GOOD BEGINING FOR YOU.
    OH ! SOORRYY! I FORGET, YOU ARE THE KNOWNLEDGE MAN.

READ FIRST, DON;T WRITE.

NARKISSOS IS A REAL KNOWLEDGE MAN, TRY TO READ HIS POST.

DO YOU REALLY READ BOOKS? OR HAVE A MEDICAL,MD- OR PHARMACETIC FRIEND TO ASK?

DO YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL BACKGROUND?

YOU HAVE A 1,901 POST OF WHAT...?

YOUR POST ARE CRITICS FOR EVERY ONE, NO A REAL INFORMATION!

YOU POST ARE ANECDOTALS, WITHOUT ANY PHARMACOLOGY BASE.

TRY TO READ, ANABOLICS 2005 OR 2006. IS GOOD BEGINING FOR YOU.
    OH ! SOORRYY! I FORGET, YOU ARE THE KNOWNLEDGE MAN.

READ FIRST, DON;T WRITE.

Your post was flawed.
    No one really cares what you think you know or your buddy knows.
    I have nothing against your cycles.
    People can run any compounds they want and have gains. SUre some stacks give better but thats not the issue.

But it's gonna take longer than 2 months to get everyting back to normal after a deca cycle. Sorry bro time on = time off is a much safer approach then what your preachen.

I don't like running test in my cycles aswell. Hate the sides it gives me.

So I usually would run these compounds,

Tbol/anavar /winstrol /primo/equipoise ......

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    AWFUL POST
    you recommended a deca only cycle...BAD with a clomid only pct? BAD
    eq having aggression and acne as main sides? hmm no sorry i cant say that ive seen this in anyone...eq has low sides with mostly everyone besides maybe some blood pressure issues
    deca with no sides? lol there are PLENTY of sides along with deca
    winny to facilitate fat burn? sorry this doesnt happen either..id get rid of your whole post and repost when you know something about proper use of aas

stay off for 2 months then go back on the same cycle? time on=time off WOW
    and same cycle back to back...not efficient IMO...this is just an all around bad post and this advice should not be taken literally by anyone
    i notice a lot of hostility in your posts bro, you really need to relax. It's fine if you disagree, but to continuously flame other members is gettin ridiculous.

I agree, deca only cycle no good. pct with clomid only - IS FINE,as long as he continues his Anti-e's. Not everyone needs the "lots of hcg " as you proclaim. Remember what you need is different that what I need, or what he may need. You obviously suffer from extreme testicular atrophy - requiring hcg to bring your testicles back size - he may not.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    Iv ran a var only cycle, I did 80mg for 8 weeks strength when up well but muscle gains were almost none existent and I got very painful pumps in my lower back due to the var. My recondition would be tbol or eq or even winny. Personally I don’t see any reason not to include test in a cycle but if you’re not going to be using test definitely keep the prov in there.
    Did you read his post?
    BC HE DOES NOT WANT 2... there are many reasons not to use test.. that shit is pushed on boards and parroted day in and out..

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    i notice a lot of hostility in your posts bro, you really need to relax. It's fine if you disagree, but to continuously flame other members is gettin ridiculous.I agree, deca only cycle no good. pct with clomid only - IS FINE,as long as he continues his Anti-e's. Not everyone needs the "lots of hcg" as you proclaim. Remember what you need is different that what I need, or what he may need. You obviously suffer from extreme testicular atrophy - requiring hcg to bring your testicles back size - he may not.
    I think everybody needs to relax and not get their feelings hurt so much.. anabolios is saying things HOW IT IS.. just like I would of.. Its better to "get your feelings hurt through a COMPUTER!!!!!!" rather than risking injury and bodily harm.. dont you think?????
    cmon stop with the whining- "he flamed me" "hes mean".. gimme a break and get back to what you were doing..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    You would note i didn't comment on your post... It's not as 'bad' as they say it is.. But i won't go into it in detail.

Stick around man

Thanks for the good words.

And bump!

Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    i notice a lot of hostility in your posts bro, you really need to relax. It's fine if you disagree, but to continuously flame other members is gettin ridiculous.

I agree, deca only cycle no good. pct with clomid only - IS FINE,as long as he continues his Anti-e's. Not everyone needs the "lots of hcg" as you proclaim. Remember what you need is different that what I need, or what he may need. You obviously suffer from extreme testicular atrophy - requiring hcg to bring your testicles back size - he may not.
    lolzzzzz

lolzzzzz

Yeah Anabolios,

What are you trying to piss off the gods of the volcanoes! Its right left right left .....

Here a present from me to you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Did you read his post?
    BC HE DOES NOT WANT 2... there are many reasons not to use test.. that shit is pushed on boards and parroted day in and out..
    Make sure you throw some test in there. Preferably prop, it will allow you to make great lean gains while being able to maintain a low level of water retention.
    Just playing with ya Liftnainez. Always like getting a rise out of some people.

the Cycle I Post Is 13 Week Duration, (no Two Month) Is For Begginer, Seaching -lean Mass- After That 2 Month Is Enough
    time To Regain You Natural Hormonal Balance And Your Body
    is Sensitive Again For The Next Cycle. (no Over Stimilate).

remember You Want To Help The Nature, No Overwrite What The
    nature Give You.

this Cycle Is Cheap, You Don't Need A Lot Of Nolvaldex, Clomid, Hcg. Anavar Is A Good Addition, But Is Expensive.

this Cycle (deca/proviron/winstrol) Is In The Book Anabolic 2005 Page-48-. And You See This Cycle In A Lot Of Web Site Of As Cycles Like A (cutting/lean Mass Cycle) The Addition Of Trenbolone (75-150mg/w) To This Cycle Help To Harden Up The Gain.

the Cycle I Post Is 13 Week Duration, (no Two Month) Is For Begginer, Seaching -lean Mass- After That 2 Month Is Enough
    time To Regain You Natural Hormonal Balance And Your Body
    is Sensitive Again For The Next Cycle. (no Over Stimilate).

remember You Want To Help The Nature, No Overwrite What The
    nature Give You.

this Cycle Is Cheap, You Don't Need A Lot Of Nolvaldex, Clomid, Hcg. Anavar Is A Good Addition, But Is Expensive.

this Cycle (deca/proviron/winstrol) Is In The Book Anabolic 2005 Page-48-. And You See This Cycle In A Lot Of Web Site Of As Cycles Like A (cutting/lean Mass Cycle) The Addition Of Trenbolone (75-150mg/w) To This Cycle Help To Harden Up The Gain.

Ok we heard your opinion 3x, no need to keep the preachin goin....

Personally I wouldn't cycle 2 months after that cycle...posted 2x.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Make sure you throw some test in there. Preferably prop, it will allow you to make great lean gains while being able to maintain a low level of water retention.
    Just playing with ya Liftnainez. Always like getting a rise out of some people.
    lol not a prob

Thread Information