Beefyman is offline Banned

Hey boys/girls i am new here

Hello guys/girl new here i just placed a order for some goods but has to come over seas other then that i am a big guy prob about 6' 250 i lift and eat right, I run now and then just wanted to meet some new people that would not dog me once i brought up steroids ... This will be my 1st cycle i hope it goes smooth and i have checked your website and it seems that i can't look into alot of things (i don't know why) I will post pics to see if it is REAL or FAKE like i seen on the forum tabs but who knows right okay thats all about me! more to come

Tyler

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

Whats your first cycle gonna be?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Welcome bro. Post your cycle in the steroid forum and let us have a look at it, Do you know about PCT ?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    welcome. i hope your source is a good one. good luck!

one8nine is offline Banned
    i hope that someone hooked you up with an overseas lab and you didnt just google deca and sus250 and click the first lab that popped up and throw away 500 dollars and never recieve andthing like me my first time :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Welcome bro. Post your cycle in the steroid forum and let us have a look at it, Do you know about PCT ?
    No bro but thanks alot for the link i will check it out.. the stuff i am going to take is called Dianabol i think 200tabs for two months i think it is... not sure how to dose it for a 1st timer

Quote Originally Posted by Beefyman
    No bro but thanks alot for the link i will check it out.. the stuff i am going to take is called Dianabol i think 200tabs for two months i think it is... not sure how to dose it for a 1st timer
    Man this always happens !! You have a lot to learn, get on the steroid forum fast and tell us what you want to do. Dbol only cycles are a bad idea. Test is best for a first cycle. Also you need to learn a lot about PCT which is medication we take at the end of a cycle to restart your natural test production and help maintain those hard earned gains.

Click on this http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/ and start a new thread. You will get flamed but just ignore that shit and the experinced guys will help you

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR Beefy, Dianabol is NOT hte best choice to run for your first cycle, and certainly NOT by itslef. Have you read the profile on it so you know what you are about to stick in your body???

Here it is: Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

You definetly want to know what PCT is and have it BEFORE taking anything. Your HPTA will get shut down and you need to know how to get it back up and running on its own or you will have major problems.

Good luck and WELCOME

Can anyone tell me if these a real?? please and thank you http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...33#post2898233

Damn... thanks i read up alot about that pct and i will order some... thanks for the help!!! and also i will look for "Test" i dont know the full name but i will try to find out!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Damn... thanks i read up alot about that pct and i will order some... thanks for the help!!! and also i will look for "Test" i dont know the full name but i will try to find out!

Get some Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate That would be your best first cycle. 500mgs/week shot twice/week for 12 weeks PCT starts 14 days after last shot

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Take it from me bro, my first cycle was a d-bol ONLY and it sucked. All I got was a load of water weight and bad backaches from it. Keep this in mind "A cycle is always best when you have some test!" Ha ha!!! Welcome to the board bro. theres alot of very knowledgable people here that will help you tons. Later....Tattoo

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    welcome and goodluck, i would go with test e!

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    Take it from me bro, my first cycle was a d-bol ONLY and it sucked. All I got was a load of water weight and bad backaches from it. Keep this in mind "A cycle is always best when you have some test!" Ha ha!!! Welcome to the board bro. theres alot of very knowledgable people here that will help you tons. Later....Tattoo
    Thanks man i think i will give it away to one of my friends and order that Suppliers list Link from up top (is it 100% legit from that suppliers list???)

Thanks man i think i will give it away to one of my friends and order that Suppliers list Link from up top (is it 100% legit from that suppliers list???)
    Dont give it away you can use it in a future cycle

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Welcome man, the best advice you'll get here is read read read! you can never know too much about these compounds!

Thread Information