Montgomery is offline Associate Member

clen, T3, and muscle wasting

Is it possible to lose muscle mass when on clen and T3 even when your bodyfat percentage is above 10%? Will you not burn almost all of your fat before turning to muscle burning?

Montgomery

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    You know my BF is like 16-18% and i was gonna do clen /t3 but on lotta reports i have read it said that because of the catabolic effect of clen you will loose muscle as well as fat. thats why most of people run it with like Test... But i dunno.. I was thinking have a really really clean Bulking diet with lots of protien and low carbs, and work with only that for like 3 months and then throw in clen/t3 cycle so you have built some muscle and gotten in a bulking diet mode.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    actually, clen has a slight ANTI-catabolic effect, which is why many choose to use it during PCT

yeah I think you're right too tony tone, but nobody has answered my question yet. Will you burn up muscle on clen and T3 if you're above 10% bodyfat?

Montgomery

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkcut
    You know my BF is like 16-18% and i was gonna do clen/t3 but on lotta reports i have read it said that because of the catabolic effect of clen you will loose muscle as well as fat. thats why most of people run it with like Test... But i dunno.. I was thinking have a really really clean Bulking diet with lots of protien and low carbs, and work with only that for like 3 months and then throw in clen/t3 cycle so you have built some muscle and gotten in a bulking diet mode.
    t3 is what is catabolic. If you are looking to use clen /t3 and dont want to lose that much muscle it is important to do it while on cycle along with a high protein diet.

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    t3 is what is catabolic. If you are looking to use clen/t3 and dont want to lose that much muscle it is important to do it while on cycle along with a high protein diet.
    Thats the right answer it's t3, I got confused. I am gonna be on a really high protien diet. like 1.5g per pound
    i need to find out stuff about cardio on this stuff

Still nobody has answered my question!!! Does the human body turn to muscle burning even when you are above 10% bodyfat?

Montgomery

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    t3 will reduce muscle mass heavily, some choose to do it, more choose to run test with it Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    Still nobody has answered my question!!! Does the human body turn to muscle burning even when you are above 10% bodyfat?

Montgomery
    if diet is incorrect, then yes i believe so.

i believe jack87's posts in the above link prove T3, clen and a mild dosing of AAS are efficient at both losing fat and preserving muscle simultaneously

i ran a similar cycle to the one mentioned for approximately 10 weeks until my holiday and lost 6 inches off my waist, and me nor my training partners believed too much muscle was sacrificed.

good luck!
    Last edited by mark_newcastle; 07-28-2006 at 07:54 PM.

I am going to try my best to use clen /t3 withough AAS with high protien diet gotta displine my self. I really wanna reduce fat and not look like a skinny little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    t3 will reduce muscle mass heavily, some choose to do it, more choose to run test with it Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

Can you back up this claim that T3 heavily reduces muscle mass even when bodyfat percentage is above 10%? I'd like to read where you got it.

Montgomery

Thread Information