Thread: Sigh

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Sigh

Well, I started my cycle today and it felt fan-fucking-tastic. I got more blood taken this morning and was confident it will turn out fine when I get the results Thursday so I shot 500mg of eq to celebrate. My LH was high 2 weeks ago even though my total test was still low. I will start fina tomorrow or the next day @ 100mg ED and then shoot eq again on Friday @ 250mg, then keep a twice weekly schedule fo eq shots like that.
    Man, it felt good, however, I hadn't thought that shooting the pgf2a would affect me any this time around with shooting gear but I think it did a bit at least. I was used to tiny insulin pins which hurt much less, so that was a surprise feeling a 23g going into my quad. Felt like I was shoving the end of a crowbar in my leg. I'm bored again though so someone better say something entertaining and fast or else it's gonna be your ass.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    what are your goals for this cycle? good luck on it!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Don't forget your smegma!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    My goals? Gain as much mass as possible and hopefully another 1" off the waist.

I have plenty of smegma handy at all times. One can truly never have enough. You know, I'm not really sure why the fuck the body produces it but it's gotta be good stuff or else it wouldn't be there right?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Good to hear about your smegma, can never have enough I suppose.

Good luck on the cycle to bro. I'm starting mine in T minus 6 days and I can hardly wait. The anti-e's are finally here.

Thread Information