big chuck is offline Associate Member

help plz on how to cut inj pain

hey guya m currently on week 4 of test e 600mg and tren e 400 mg per week. im using 1.5 inch 23g pins and everytime i inject in the glute 3 days later i have a big know that hurts to touch sit on and even lay on i was injecting 2x a week but then my whole ass would swell up so i cut it down to one inj every week so i can save atleast one side of my hip but the pain is unbearable and need advice on what to do to solve this problem its 1000mg of hormones in one inj.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i've had this problem before and used the exact same compound and dose only made elswhere and didn't have any pain at all. i would guess it's just where it was made and maybe the filtering process but i don't know for sure. i've wondered about this myself and i'm sure someone has the answer.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big chuck
    hey guya m currently on week 4 of test e 600mg and tren e 400 mg per week. im using 1.5 inch 23g pins and everytime i inject in the glute 3 days later i have a big know that hurts to touch sit on and even lay on i was injecting 2x a week but then my whole ass would swell up so i cut it down to one inj every week so i can save atleast one side of my hip but the pain is unbearable and need advice on what to do to solve this problem its 1000mg of hormones in one inj.

Either add sterile oil or b12. From the dose that you're running definitly split up your shots as well. The lower the volume, the less painful the shot. Plus you don't want to shoot an excessively high volume in one location either.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..I'd also suggest hitting other injection sites besides your glutes. Unless you're fairly perpendicular to the vertical plane of your body when you inject, you may be dumping most of your injection sub-q instead of IM. If you are, it will puddle up and make a nasty knot.
    Try shooting in your delts or perhapr quads. Your delts and quads should hold 2cc fairly easily..

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    i've had this problem before and used the exact same compound and dose only made elswhere and didn't have any pain at all. i would guess it's just where it was made and maybe the filtering process but i don't know for sure. i've wondered about this myself and i'm sure someone has the answer.

Filtration and the amount of ba in the mix would be the biggest culprits for painful shots. That and just starting to use a compound seems to make it painful initially. I normally run for long periods of time and the only time I might feel some pain is the first few weeks. I'm talking about 2cc's prop and 1cc's tren in my tricep or 2cc's 400mg enanthate and 1cc eq in my bicep. Not something I would recommend at all but after a certain period of time it seems to just feel like you're shooting nothing but sterile oil. Just what I find at least.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Either add sterile oil or b12. From the dose that you're running definitly split up your shots as well. The lower the volume, the less painful the shot. Plus you don't want to shoot an excessively high volume in one location either.
    Ditto!!!

Thread Information