GIMMIE'50ft. is offline New Member

Ouch MY BOOTY(NEW STACK #s)

Ouch got my gear yesterday. Its Sust 300 and Deca 300 from ** in China. First question is just for reassurance making sure its the goods. Bottle spells out ** then under that says Sterile (*Multipal*) Dose Vial notice Multipal not multiple, then the Dragon in front of the moon, then Deca 300mg/ml in blue box then the real name under that. And a globe hologram where the label stops. Sust is the same except For intramuscular use is at top because all the test names are at bottom. I saw some pics of the same gear in different bottles but I think it was a re-bottling and I got an original. Didnt take pics so didnt post in gear pics. Back on the subject assuming its good gear, my cycle looks like this:

------ _SUST:_ --------- _DECA:_

June * 24,28 * ---------- 24-

July *1,8,15,22,29* ---1,8,15,22,29.........

And so on into August. So pretty much for the first two weeks I hit the sust twice a week at 300mg per. and the Deca once at 300mg. . Do i have it right? I know it takes a month for the Deca to kick in so I figure I would get the test. going. Should I go with another method, my reasoning is to keep the fast acting esters up the first month then the Deca will start to kick in. When the sust is done I'll pick up Winny from weeks 8-11 or 12 then Clomid after 3 weeks at an unknown dosage (same with Winny). So will stopping the sust. in the middle of August and keeping up the deca. another 2 weeks while adding Winny at a suggested dosage for another 2-3 weeks(after the sust. but during the final few weeks of Deca) screw around with my body. I mean will cutting out the test yet keeping up the others cause any probs? Damn my ass hurts like a sun'bitch, I used a inch pin 22ga, I can get any other gauge in 1 1/2 inch but I really don't have that big of an ass, will going deeper help or cause more pain. Plus a little oil came out of the injection when I pulled out is it normal, I aspirated and went slow and I know the pin was like 90% in my ass so I know I should not worry. Give me a little info you think I may need or want. Does anyone have a good injection site map or pic. I found one for the Delts but thats it. PS I found it easier to put my ass cheek on the edge of my counter and kind of push it up to get a bigger thicker target sound OK? PS as for gains Im looking to add 10-15 lbs of goods but if its more OK. My diet needs a bitch slap but Ill take care of that. I'm 6'2 and a fairly lean 190, most of my weight is in my chest and shoulders tri's and all the fat (>15%) is a little layer on my abs but I still have some definition. Thanks brothers.

GIMMIE'50ft. is offline New Member
    Went to spot injections.com so got the injection info. Does anyone do pecs and calves thats the most muscular and easy parts to inject for me. As for pain though?

Thread Information