orton4 is offline Member

what you guys think of this cycle?

alright im 22 yrs old 175lbs bout 10percent bf and this will be my first real cycle for bulking. i have recently taking masteron for a cutting cycle and taking test cyp before. in about a month im gonna start my next cycle. im thinking of getting either 3 bottles of test cyp or should i go with dbol and then 2 bottles of test cyp? im looking to bulk up a bit, trying to gain around 20 lbs or so. what do you guys think would be a better cycle. ill be doing the test cyp around 500mg/week. also what should my pct look like im gonna get hcg and clomid thats what im thinking. any thoughts ?

How tall are you?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    and what's the diet look like?

orton4 is offline Member
    im 5'7" my diet is pretty good while im on something i up the cals to around 4000 and consume about 350g of protein, mainly coming from chicken, tuna, and my shakes, i eat alotta veggies, and get my proper fats and oils needed i follow most of the diets that are posted on the diet forum for bulking

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    You could do wks 1-12 cyp 500mg week and wks 1-4 dbol 40mg ED. As far as pct goes. People do different things but here is a good PCT (clomid 300mg x 1day/100mg x 13days/50mg x 14days) use nolva at 20mg a day till the end of pct. I would do the hcg before you start your clomid. You should start clomid 18 days after last injection of cyp. You should not do hcg and clomid together.Your best bet is to start at 250iu or 500iu ed for 5 or 6 days for a week towards the end of your cycle with HCG and start your clomid 3 days after your last HCG shot. Somebody correct me if I am wrong

Thread Information