Z06
    Z06 is offline Junior Member

How much gear will I need to run this cycle? LEAN MASS 12wks

Hey whats up guys before I go out to get all this stuff I want to get you alls opinion on the cycle and how much will I need of each. To run it the way it says. Thank you all so much guys!

Stats of my self are:
    5'9
    170Lbs
    10% BF

Here is the link to the cycle I want to run.

http://steroid.com/intermediatecycle2.php

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    age? cycle experience?

btw at 170 your no way near ready to cycle. Stick to a good bulking meal plan and you should be fine.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Is this your first cycle??

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Question...do you not know how to run your own cycle?? What is your cycle history? I learned alot b4 doing any cycle. I knew exacty what to run and didn't have to get it off a generalized cycle that a board puts up. You should be able to tell what is wrong with this cycle without anyone telling you, then you are really ready to start one.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    ummm, about $70 bucks a wk at the grocery store bro. get some weight gainer, creatine and pig out!!!!!

Z06
    This will be my 3rd cycle... My past two have been Test 400 Enthate with Deca 300. I did the first when I was 18yrs, then I waited a 1 1/2 and did the 2nd one. Im 22yrs now.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06
    This will be my 3rd cycle... My past two have been Test 400 Enthate with Deca 300. I did the first when I was 18yrs, then I waited a 1 1/2 and did the 2nd one. Im 22yrs now.

3rd cycle and ur 170lbs and 22 yrs old?

Diet must be garbage!!! you need more research about diet and proper traing not aas.

Z06
    That weight is my current. On my 1st cycle I weighed 139lbs went to 175lbs stayed about that weight for a yr. Then I did the exact same cycle a 1 1/2yr later and went up to 191lbs and back down to 170lbs at 22 yrs old now.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Did you have a layoff on training after your second cycle for a little while?

Roid Rage is offline Member
    Hey whats up guys before I go out to get all this stuff I want to get you alls opinion on the cycle and how much will I need of each. To run it the way it says. Thank you all so much guys!

Stats of my self are:
    5'9
    170Lbs
    10% BF

Here is the link to the cycle I want to run.

http://steroid.com/intermediatecycle2.php

What HECK do you mean? Are you not capable of doing the math yourself? And you want to do a cycle of tren -ace... Sheesh...

From the sounds of it, you are far from ready... like everyone has already said.

Z06
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMeathead
    Did you have a layoff on training after your second cycle for a little while?
    Yeah I did taking 16 hrs every semester in school did that to me... I still did work out just not as hard as I did...

Yeah I did taking 16 hrs every semester in school did that to me... I still did work out just not as hard as I did...
    If you maintained your diet (or even had one) for the most part you wouldn't have lost 25 lbs

Im in college too bro. I know how it is. If I were you I would honestly just try to keep it clean and hold off on the cycle and focus on getting to where you were at your peak naturally. Muscle memory is the sh*t man. You will bounce back to where you were in no time with good training, eating habits, and of course rest without any anabolics. You should grow like a weed without anything after a layoff.

That weight is my current. On my 1st cycle I weighed 139lbs went to 175lbs stayed about that weight for a yr. Then I did the exact same cycle a 1 1/2yr later and went up to 191lbs and back down to 170lbs at 22 yrs old now.

bro, you fuked ur self losing those gains 191 was a good bit of jump from 139lbs which totally way too low to start aas. u know when u are ready for aas; when you can gain a lbs a wk without them. the cleaner u eat, the leaner your gains will be. And other thing bro, this is something you should be able to do, put your own cycle together and have your own idea about it, let the vets on here give their opinion, some with explanation as to why and go with whom you trust - that is how boards like these function....
    Last edited by rock75; 07-29-2006 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeathead
    Im in college too bro. I know how it is. If I were you I would honestly just try to keep it clean and hold off on the cycle and focus on getting to where you were at your peak naturally. Muscle memory is the sh*t man. You will bounce back to where you were in no time with good training, eating habits, and of course rest without any anabolics. You should grow like a weed without anything after a layoff.
    Very well said my friend... I made the same mistake this guy did.

I did a cycle i hit 195 lbs, then i lost 20 lbs or so because i lost my job so i had to cut my groceries down and stuff.

I've been on a clean bulk and i'm back up to 195 without any steroids ... i put on a few lbs a week believe it or not. Now and only now that my diet is in check and i'm putting on a lb a week am i going to start my 2nd cycle.

-RR

Z06
    thank you guys for all your opinions. I think I will stick to what I was going to do at first which is buy some protein, animal pak vitamins, Amino Acids, *****3s, Nitrix, and Creatine, 6 meals a day do about 3500+ calories, 256 grams of protein and hit the gym hardcore...

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    bro, you fuked ur self losing those gains 191 was a good bit of jump from 139lbs which totally way too low to start aas. u know when u are ready for aas; when you can gain a lbs a wk without them. the cleaner u eat, the leaner your gains will be. And other thing bro, this is something you should be able to do, put your own cycle together and have your own idea about it, let the vets on here give their opinion, some with explanation as to why and go with whom you trust - that is how boards like these function....
    Yeah if you can't put the lbs on with only the diet, why bother juicing... you are just going to lose those gains.

-RR

thank you guys for all your opinions. I think I will stick to what I was going to do at first which is buy some protein, animal pak vitamins, Amino Acids, ***** 3, Nitrix, and Creatine, 6 meals a day do about 3500+ calories, 256 grams of protein and hit the gym hardcore...
    Good decision

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    Very well said my friend... I made the same mistake this guy did.

I did a cycle i hit 195 lbs, then i lost 20 lbs or so because i lost my job so i had to cut my groceries down and stuff.

I've been on a clean bulk and i'm back up to 195 without any steroids ... i put on a few lbs a week believe it or not. Now and only now that my diet is in check and i'm putting on a lb a week am i going to start my 2nd cycle.

-RR
    Everything I say is speaking from experience. I think we have all made that mistake. I just hate to see all these guys at the gym blow up 20 pounds in 8 weeks then wash away and lose it all 2 months later and then go back at it again and lose that. It is a repetitive cycle that will never get you anywhere. I wish I had someone to tell me that a while back. Oh and congratulations on getting back to where you were without any AAS! Keep at it!

thank you guys for all your opinions. I think I will stick to what I was going to do at first which is buy some protein, animal pak vitamins, Amino Acids, *****3s, Nitrix, and Creatine, 6 meals a day do about 3500+ calories, 256 grams of protein and hit the gym hardcore...
    Great chocie bro! You will be shocked at how fast the results will come after a layoff! Thank god for muscle memory. Let me know how everything goes! Good luck!

Z06
    Thanks meathead! I will definately keep you posted...

can't say how wise a decision that was. hit it hard, remember to get plenty of rest as well, very important.

check out Amplify02 . com and throw that in, skip the nitrix, aminos IMO don't need. don't set a specific # of calories, eat til you are not hungry, but not to where you are stuffed.

Z06
    ok good tip man...

Thread Information