keith hackney is offline Associate Member

Short Esters - Is Dbol pointless?

Im going to run 10 weeks of prop. considering dbol for the 1st 4. but it doesnt really seem necessary being that the prop is fast acting as well. who needs all the dbol water weight anyway. Im leaning toward var instead for the last 8 weeks. what do u think...any advantages to dbol (besides freakish strength for a few weeks) in a cycle like this?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Really depends on your goals Keith. Also have you used Dbol in the past and "know" that it does this to you?

pdog80 is offline Banned
    You pretty much answered your own question. Positive of frontloading with d-bol is strength gain. But since your using prop anyways, I'd skip on the d-bol because of the water retention and painful lower back pumps you get.
    Just my 2 cents.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Dbol is NOT water weight. That shit makes you hard as **** and more muscular endurance, or at least it did for me. Bad headaches but I like it.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Really depends on your goals Keith. Also have you used Dbol in the past and "know" that it does this to you?

Good question..

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go with the var if you are looking for less water retention and more lean mass. Var + prop would be a great combo IMO and would yield good strength and lean mass gains.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go w var as well..yes dbol has pretty good strength gains, but i think var will fit what you're looking for a lot better

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    What he said!
    If you know how Dbol affects you, then it's your call based on goals. If you don't know for sure, from past experience, this is a good way to learn. And you wouldn't necessarily need to run it for the full four weeks should it become problematic. So Shortie's question stands.

M.

Thread Information