brooklynitalboy is offline New Member

Angry injection problem?

I'm brand new to this guys - and just found this site, which looks great, today -- so I'm not sure if I'm even posting this question on the correct bulletin board...but here's my situation

Took my first injection of Nandrocyp last Monday evening in my right gluteal muscle - 1 cc -- and atfirst everything was fine. I admit, i didnt heat it up or stretch my legs afterwards, but seemed to be no problem...the following day i was in just a bit of pain but didnt think anything of it -- but by Wed things were bad...my ass was VERY tight and it hurt to sit down -- I spent a good portion of Wed and Thursday rubbing my ass, lol

It was very very red for a few days and although that's gone down a bit (now in day 6) it still feels as if there's a giant lump in my butt -- across the entire cheek -- no fever and the swelling hasnt spread - but the lump doesnt seem to be getting absorbed either

Any thoughts?

thanks so much

bro i have never experinced that..i have had pain after a shot, but the reddness, and the lump, that could be an infection

best thing is to get it checked out

AleX-69 is offline Member
    your first cycle? Sound like VMS to me.. (virgin muscle syndrome) nothing to worry about as long as the incetion spot dosen't get warm and you get fever.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    As long as the injection site is not hot and you have no fever you should be ok... Keep an eye on it though... Lumps and bumps are part of the game lol... Aslo would like to Welcome you to AR!!!!!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Yeah bro..welcome to AR...It also can be the gear you're using and how much BA it has in it.Put some hot compacta on it and see if it helps.

Thread Information