unvme9180 is offline Associate Member

clen cycle question?

I posted this question in the supplement forum but got no answers so I figured i would post here because i know I would get an answer here. Anyways...

when running a cycle of clen have you guys had better results running it for a steady 6 weeks or running 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. having an ECA/ECY stack for weeks you arent running the clen.

also, when running clen in 2 week cycles. do you start clen back up at 120mcgs or whatever you left off at the end of your first 2 weeks of clen? or do you start over again, working your way up? 20, 40, 60, 80, etc...?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are going to run clen straight through then you need to add bendryl or ketofin (sp?)........ I have tried both ways and saw about the same results....... if you do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off just start back at the dose you ended on...... if it bothers you when you do then back off a bit.

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    gotcha. i have read about using the benadryl with it in the 3rd and 6th week. anyways, thanks for the help bro.

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    i honestly didn't think taking the benadryl did much for me. There is really know way to tell though.

idunk42 is offline Junior Member
    I have good success with the 2 on 2 off compared to the benedryl as well. Have yet to try the ketotofen.

Thread Information