C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

Post My intentions...

Well all, without getting into too much detail about the changes that have taken place as of late I wanted to fill you in on my intentions here at AR. That being said, please DO NOT post your thoughts on the changes, we do not need anymore of those threads whether it be praise or slander or I will delete the thread all together.

I will first let all of you know that the PM's you have sent me have not been ignored. Rather I was taking time to myself and thought it best that I just stayed away from too much interaction with members. You will also notice the links removed in my signature, that was to try to limit PM's regarding gyno especially as I get 10 each day on average.

This kind of brings me to my next point. After being informed about my information being on other sites I decided to do some investigating...well plain as day I saw my post copied verbatim on NUMEROUS other sites without my consent. I contemplated deleting the thread, another reason I had to think about some things. I have received many PM's thanking me on end for that thread, it has caused numerous members to sign up and join this board and has served many other members very well. For this reason it will remain, I cant say Im happy about people "stealing" it but hey I wrote it to help people and so as long as its serving its purpose Im cool.

I will remain an active member of this board, although I will try to concentrate on threads where I am most needed and let the new up-and-comers handle the more general/newb questions. Answering the same questions gets old and will sometimes cause me to respond with an attitude, this has never been my intention here and thus would just like to help with questions that maybe only a select few can answer and not have to post again and again about drinking winny LMAO.

I came here to learn and help, and this board has always been good to me so I would like to continue learning as much as possible and helping others do the same while I still have the time.

For all of the members who sent me PM's and the others who are my friends here thanks for making this decision a little easier.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I'm glad you decided to stay Bino...ive read your posts and threads and yes you have phenomenal knowledge....That we can all evolve from.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I too am glad you will stay Bino. you have tons of knowledge to contribute here. and I have a lot more to learn!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Sounds good. I really don't even come to this forum much anymore because theres been a huge rush of newbie threads/questions..so I'll agree about that.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Bino, you da man bro, no worries.
    Were all adjusting to the change
    either way,your needed here and
    have earned that vet status for
    a reason.Look forward to your
    contribution around here,always
    sound advice..IMO.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool decision bro....

Thanks boys. You are the reason I stayed, Chest, SS, SMAN, Bigmax you're all good guys.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Thanks boys. You are the reason I stayed, Chest, SS, SMAN, Bigmax you're all good guys.

Well I'm glad you knew how bad I would like you to stay without me having to even say anything

I didnt know you were thinking about leaving honestly. I was locked up for a couple days and not on the board for like a week then I come back and all this happened lol. Glad most of you guys are still here.

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to blow sunshine up your ass, but I'm glad your going to stay. I've learned a great deal on this sight, and your posts are there 9 times out of 10 when I use the search, and are usually the ones I end up listening to. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Well I'm glad you knew how bad I would like you to stay without me having to even say anything

I didnt know you were thinking about leaving honestly. I was locked up for a couple days and not on the board for like a week then I come back and all this happened lol. Glad most of you guys are still here.

BTW thanks for changing that avatar of yours. The other was freaky.

Quote Originally Posted by humungus88
    Not trying to blow sunshine up your ass, but I'm glad your going to stay. I've learned a great deal on this sight, and your posts are there 9 times out of 10 when I use the search, and are usually the ones I end up listening to. Thanks.
    That means a lot man. Appreciate that, this site really has been good to me and Im glad I am here to stay.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

BTW thanks for changing that avatar of yours. The other was freaky.

Lol, I think everyone loved that one.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    you got a pm man...props for stayin anyways...no need to bail out i like that quote in red...i use that as my away message on aim when i go to the gym

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Group hug!!!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Glad your staying Bino!!!!! Are you going to help with gyno still or are you going to delete your thread?????

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Glad your staying Bino!!!!! Are you going to help with gyno still or are you going to delete your thread?????
    No I will not delete the thread. I will not have a link to it in my signature anymore but will continue to help out for sure. Where else would people get advice about their hot sweaty saggy puffy tits?

But Im sure people can understand that its not cool when I see people stealing it and posting it on other boards without my permission. Oh well whateva's cleva.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Please check your pm Bino I just sent you one...

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    bino you're the name

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Bino i no i never really talked to u much i mean except i no ur near waterloo.. But bro the GYNO thread i love it. and ppl are asses for stealing it man. I hope u provide valuable info in all the forums bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Please check your pm Bino I just sent you one...
    Reply sent.

bino you're the name
    Thanks Brian, Ill definitely talk to you soon via PM.

Bino i no i never really talked to u much i mean except i no ur near waterloo.. But bro the GYNO thread i love it. and ppl are asses for stealing it man. I hope u provide valuable info in all the forums bro!!!
    You bet man, Waterloo is a fun place. I move around throughout the year and spend time there, maybe sometime Ill see you at the gym and you can spot me when I go for my record bench press...135lbs.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Reply sent.

Thanks Brian, Ill definitely talk to you soon via PM.

You bet man, Waterloo is a fun place. I move around throughout the year and spend time there, maybe sometime Ill see you at the gym and you can spot me when I go for my record bench press...135lbs.
    I will be there bro LIGHT WEIGHT!!!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Glad you feel better now my friend.. now get to work on those threads.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    What do you expect man?
    That gyno thread is kick ass info.
    That shit is like gold!
    Obviously some people were over taken with great joy to come upon such a thread and could not help but plant its rich fruit of insight into the thread of every muscle forum on the net.
    When someone comes upon such a great treasure it should be forbidden to keep such value to oneself, it must be shared with all of the common muscle people and help them to break free from their chains of puffy tit ignorance!
    Hows that for ass kissin

Seriously, good thread and glad to see you stay.

Thread Information