STEROIDZZ is offline Member

Question Need help ... Come on Pros!

No help on PCT Forumn so sry this is a ER.... and i need help quickly!

Im going to run my letro for a week or 2 before i start my cycle try and get RID of my existing gyno... then taper down when i start my cycle

Question: My pct gear i ordered the Clomid/ Nolva is a combo 1 60ml bottle... people suggested as soon as i STOP my letro to pick up NOlva, incase of estrogen rebound.... But what should i do since i have clomid mixed in mine??? Should i run my letro until my last shot of Test Cyp 18days later and drop it and pick up the NOlva / clomid or what ?

I just fear because people say running letro too long is extremly dangerous.. but what is too long ?

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Letro will give you a rebound effect , and I dont run letro for more than 100 days straight, Taper the letro down to .25mcg which is 1 squirt if yor get your stuff from AR. start noval 3 days before you DIScontinnue the .25mcg of letro . This way the Novaldex has a chance to get onto the receptors . then take the noval for 25-30 more day at 15-20mg a day then stop .all hormones should be out of your system and estragen shouldnt be a problem, oh yea and some hcg wouldnt hurt either. take 500 units every 3 day STARTing right after you last shot of ass and do this for 15 days as part of your PCT

Thankyou for yoru help that helped a lot...so you suggest running the letro up until the day i start my PCT correct??? then start Nolva/ Clomid 3 days BEFORE I QUIT my letro Correct??? and take the nolva clomid MIX for 25 days ? i thought that was a lil long for PCT .. but ur probably correct....

Just to be noted my Nolva/ clomid is a MIX in a 60ml bottle

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    its not long for pct bro...Guys run pct for as long as 4 weeks..then may do another one depending on how they feel.

thanks bigmax so you agree with Jucinator ... I knew if i could run my letro long enough to get to my pct date then i would be fine....cause the problem occred that my nolva was a MIX with clomid... and i coudlnt start it righ tafter my last shot ya know... but now that i know i can run letro until my pct date its gravy baby .. HUGE SIGN OF RELIEF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    thanks bigmax so you agree with Jucinator ... I knew if i could run my letro long enough to get to my pct date then i would be fine....cause the problem occred that my nolva was a MIX with clomid... and i coudlnt start it righ tafter my last shot ya know... but now that i know i can run letro until my pct date its gravy baby .. HUGE SIGN OF RELIEF!!!
    No worries dude....we gotcha covered.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    Need help ... Come on Pros!
    No help on PCT Forumn so sry this is a ER.... and i need help quickly!

Im going to run my letro for a week or 2 before i start my cycle try and get RID of my existing gyno... then taper down when i start my cycle

Question: My pct gear i ordered the Clomid/ Nolva is a combo 1 60ml bottle... people suggested as soon as i STOP my letro to pick up NOlva, incase of estrogen rebound.... But what should i do since i have clomid mixed in mine??? Should i run my letro until my last shot of Test Cyp 18days later and drop it and pick up the NOlva / clomid or what ?

I just fear because people say running letro too long is extremly dangerous.. but what is too long ?
    Pros?

thanks dragon... haha.. and yeah i call yall pros' the vets at least lol... most of the vets have 10x more knowledge then me ... in that case there pros's ( very experienced) NOT PRo's

Thread Information