Thread: Syntherol????

runninpony is offline Associate Member

Syntherol????

I would assume that running syntherol during a cycle is fine? What size needles do you guys use?? Also I assume that since you inject in the inner and outer head of the bicep each day that(it recommends two at the top, two in the middle next day, and two at the bottom next day the repeat) using the 1ml per head 10 days, 2ml per head 10 days, then 3ml per head 10 days, that common math says I would need 110ml for 1 cycle?? Has anyone had any bad results with syntherol?? If its not injected perfectly can it cause disfigurations?? My biceps are lacking big time compared to the rest of my body and thats why I am looking to try it.
    Thanks for any help

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I dont see why you could not....

But F#CK that why would you use it at all have you tried posting your bicep routine in the workout forum I bet they can help you make them grow

I just dont see the need if you are not competing.....Well not even then honestly

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    If it got into your blood stream it could kill you but no big deal right?

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=runninpony Has anyone had any bad results with syntherol?? If its not injected perfectly can it cause disfigurations?? [/QUOTE]
    Evidently you've never seen Greg Valentino......

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    I used to be tempted to use a little synthol(or syntherol), especially because my chest is bigger than my bicep and it makes it look a little unbalanced. But there are so many veins you could inject into in the arm, I just don't think it's a good idea. I figure if a guy like Milos Sarcev whose probably done a million injections almost had an embolism, it may not be something I want to F with. It also seems like an all or nothing proposition in that if you make the inner part of the bicep bigger, you have to make the outer head bigger. Then your bis might look to big for your tris, so you have to do both heads of the tris, then it doesn't match your chest, and on, and on, and on....I think that's why guys get carried away with synthol, because its so imprecise that your always injecting more, trying to get that perfect symmetry that never comes.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Try changing your routine.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    synthol is for losers, honestly be a man and make them grow

Thread Information