raza3488 is offline New Member

Questions on 75 day cycle

Here is what I am taking. Anadrol 75 from day 1-35
    Tren 100 every other day from day 20-60
    test 400 mgs week from day 25-40
    deca 400 mgs weekfrom day45-75
    Clomid on last day

I am on day 19, and plan on starting the tren tommorow. I have not got the test, or deca yet. I read that test is needed with tren, more than any other stack. And I always maintained results with deca, wich is why I want to end my cycle with it, or possibly EQ. I have a very sore shoulder, I think I might have done some damage. I have not worked out my shoulders in almost 2 weeks, and have not done any bench press, only cable flies. Will deca help this, or time? Also is clomid legal to buy?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raza3488
    Here is what I am taking. Anadrol 75 from day 1-35nice jumpstart considering its 50% the duration of your cycle..that's more than a jumpstart
    Tren 100 every other day from day 20-60 BAD
    test 400 mgs week from day 25-40 AWFUL
    deca 400 mgs weekfrom day45-75 USELESS
    Clomid on last day A DAY OF CLOMID HUH?

I am on day 19, and plan on starting the tren tommorow. I have not got the test, or deca yet. I read that test is needed with tren, more than any other stack. And I always maintained results with deca, wich is why I want to end my cycle with it, or possibly EQ. I have a very sore shoulder, I think I might have done some damage. I have not worked out my shoulders in almost 2 weeks, and have not done any bench press, only cable flies. Will deca help this, or time? Also is clomid legal to buy?
    WOW...you need to take a step back..it sounds like you have more than one cycle and you are only 19?? Test for 15 days? Tren,drol,and deca in same cycle and you're 19??? Lay off the cycling man..and clomid on the last day huh? jeeez

I'm prob gonna post 30 times because I keep thinking of stuff...I really don't even know where to begin but drop this cycle you will have problems if you run this cycle I promise you...deca only to end off your cycle...oh boy

I am not 19 years old. I am 19 days into the cycle. Anadrol for first 35 days, and tren from day 20-day 60. Is anadrol, and tren bad to run together? should I not take tren till I finnish my anadrol? When is the best time to run the test, and deca ? I know someone said something about me taking clomid the last day might not be the right thing to do. I am just trying to ask some questions. what should I do with all this gear? The anadrol is giving me streangth, and great results, the tren is hard to find, and I got some. Can they be in the same cycle?

I am not 19 years old. I am 19 days into the cycle. Anadrol for first 35 days, and tren from day 20-day 60. Is anadrol, and tren bad to run together? should I not take tren till I finnish my anadrol? When is the best time to run the test, and deca? I know someone said something about me taking clomid the last day might not be the right thing to do. I am just trying to ask some questions. what should I do with all this gear? The anadrol is giving me streangth, and great results, the tren is hard to find, and I got some. Can they be in the same cycle?
    Sorry about the age thing..I was just amazed at the mess of a cycle youre running..depending on what testosterone you have it should be run 8 weeks regardless more depending on the ester...tren is a very strong and harsh compound...deca should be run 8-10 weeks as well to see anything and the testosterone should be run one week longer than the deca. Read in the pct forum about what a proper pct is and when to run it..

Before we talk about anymore cycling post up some stats
    Age,weight,training experience,cycle experience,BF%
    I know it seems like a lot but lets get it all out there and see what we can do.
    More gear isn't always better..you could put more money into food and grow better....that's a promise!

So let's hear it raza

EDIT: The compounds you need for your pct are available through our sponsor as research chemicals..a link is at the top right hand corner of the page.
    Once we get your stats then maybe we can show you a simple cycle with a standard pct.
    Last edited by Anabolios; 08-01-2006 at 01:21 AM.

I am 28, 5' 9'', and 180 lbs. This is probibly my 8th cycle, and first in 2 years. My 3rd time running Anadrol , and first with tren . I ran homemade fina, with winny, and eq after a 30 anadrol cycle and it worked great. In total 20 ccs fina, 20 ccs winny, only 10 ccs EQ.
    Now what can I do with the gear I have? I really wanted to start the Tren today. Is it too powerfull to run at the same time as the anadrol? Should I wait till the end of my 35 days of anadrol, then run the tren? Please give me some answers soon. I planned on starting it today.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am 28, 5' 9'', and 180 lbs. This is probibly my 8th cycle, and first in 2 years. My 3rd time running Anadrol , and first with tren . I ran homemade fina, with winny, and eq after a 30 anadrol cycle and it worked great. In total 20 ccs fina, 20 ccs winny, only 10 ccs EQ.
    Now what can I do with the gear I have? I really wanted to start the Tren today. Is it too powerfull to run at the same time as the anadrol? Should I wait till the end of my 35 days of anadrol, then run the tren? Please give me some answers soon. I planned on starting it today.
    Mate I dont even know where to begin. We are here to help you so please dont take this as a flame. You have done 8 cycles and you are only 180lbs. What is that telling you ?. If all your other cycles were anything like this one I am not surprised. So you are doing roughly a 10 week cycle,what kind of Test are you usung ? The Test and Deca being used at that point in your cycle makes no sense, you are only running the Deca for 4 weeks and the Test for 15 days. There is no way in hell, unless you are using Test Prop that the Test will have any impact on your system at all. From what I can see he Test and Deca in that cycle are basically useless and the only steroid doing anything is the anadrol.

If I was you I would extend the cycle to 14 weeks and start the Test and Deca now and run the Test to the end of the cycle, and the Deca to end at week 13. Forget the Tren altogether, and its bullshit you have to run Tren with Test !! You will find the Deca may help your shoulder a lot as well but you need to run it for a decent amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Mate I dont even know where to begin. We are here to help you so please dont take this as a flame. You have done 8 cycles and you are only 180lbs. What is that telling you ?. If all your other cycles were anything like this one I am not surprised. So you are doing roughly a 10 week cycle,what kind of Test are you usung ? The Test and Deca being used at that point in your cycle makes no sense, you are only running the Deca for 4 weeks and the Test for 15 days. There is no way in hell, unless you are using Test Prop that the Test will have any impact on your system at all. From what I can see he Test and Deca in that cycle are basically useless and the only steroid doing anything is the anadrol .

If I was you I would extend the cycle to 14 weeks and start the Test and Deca now and run the Test to the end of the cycle, and the Deca to end at week 13. Forget the Tren altogether, and its bullshit you have to run Tren with Test !! You will find the Deca may help your shoulder a lot as well but you need to run it for a decent amount of time.
    Good to have some backup...that post kinda hit me all at once..I was tryin to pick it apart to show raza what a REAL cycle is. I hope all his cycles weren't like this but something tells me they were. Let's get 'em on the right track Kale!!

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Not to sound like a a## but the stuff your taking and only 180lbs something doenst seem right there, also considering its your 8th cycle... As many questions as i asked .. and got help from these people i feel like a pro now lol... but from my opinion your just throwing stuff in a cycle that you hear the best results from others... ( not thinking of proper dsgs... lengths to be ran ect...) from my intermediate experience i suggest STRONGLY read... because with those compounds ( anadrol , tren ) you will hurt yourself seriously if dont incorrectly... and that sounds like what your doing... DROP THE CYCLE!

Thread Information