jesse47174 is offline New Member

what to use during football?

What are some good choices of aas that will help me build and keep good results during my season...if anyone has any thing that might do the job i would appreciate it.

MAXIMA 5 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse47174
    im looking for something that will help me build and keep good results during my season...if anyone has any thing that might do the job i would appreciate it.
    I never used AAS when I played football, but I always found that getting as big as possible during the offseason gave me room to loose some weight during training camp.
    Try static training for a few weeks, then switch to something else to keep your body growing.
    Eat, Lift, Rest, then eat some more.

MAXIMA 5 is offline New Member
    If you don't have to worry about random testing, I would just use a maintenence dose of test or some Var. I wouldn't do a real cycle during the season. Not enough time to lift to benefit.

Information is offline Information
    i am going to move this to the steroid question and answer forum so you get some more help, but i am also editing it cause you shouldnt ask " i am looking for ..." , so i re phased it for ya...
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

give us your stats, age, height, weight, goals, etc and we can point you in the right direction

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run test if you aren't afraid of testing. Keeps you from losing muscle mass during season. Also Halotestin before games to get as aggressive as possible. LOL

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by #Admin#
    i am going to move this to the steroid question and answer forum so you get some more help, but i am also editing it cause you shouldnt ask " i am looking for ..." , so i re phased it for ya...
    yeah but now we know what he typed the first time anyway this post was well thought through everyone who now reads this thread whether you edited it or not knows he looking now anyway

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    I would run test if you aren't afraid of testing. Keeps you from losing muscle mass during season. Also Halotestin before games to get as aggressive as possible. LOL
    halo once a week? i have never heard of this
    how about cheque drops

Idk about cheque drops that stuff messes with your bad...plus its fricken hard to find.but i never heard of Halotestin , is it good?

So you guys think test and Halotestin before the games will be good for me during the season?

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Halotestin is one of the harshest compounds you can put thru your liver...its an oral that helps with strength but wont do anything for mass. Its said to make you more agressive which I have not seen with my own cycle experience witht the stuff. I would stick to test if yer not going to be tested and over 20

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    what high school do u go to

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    suspension. its out of your system in 24hrs if you get tested

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    test

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    My question as well.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    halo once a week? i have never heard of this
    how about cheque drops
    same stuff and who said once a week - no where in my post

Superhuman is offline Banned
    halotestin on hitting days and game days! ...personally i would also do clen because I love the way it makes me feel (alert, awake, energized)

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    halotestin on hitting days and game days! ...personally i would also do clen because I love the way it makes me feel (alert, awake, energized)
    Do you see a noticable increase when doing the clen during season like during games? I have some that im thinking about running during my season thats coming up.

i go to coughlin in wilkes barre, PA....they dont test my area

Well if you are completely untested and never will be, go with Test and Deca - IMO nothing beats this for strength and mass buiding - you could use the halo to get "angry" on game days if you want- but with the DEca you can test positive for like 18 months afterward

i never used halo or clen during football season, just before workouts and after i graduated from high school. I DID run a cycle of Test Enth and EQ during football season and that made a difference. I actually gained weight instead of lost and my bodyfat went down, but not by that much. Definitely felt increased aggression from that, I can't imagine playing a game on halo and/or clen!

Why offer steroid advice to someone who hasnt posted his stats? hmmm..

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    What are your goals? Are you tryin to add size, or just gain strenghth? What position do you play, what are your stats? I know most pro footballers that are on aas do so after the season is over usually. They like test, and the usual, I know a pro running back who likes prop a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    same stuff and who said once a week - no where in my post
    oh im sorry i thoguht you meant ONLY before games and no other time

now i assume you mean.. every day but on game days wait before tha game?

either that or you think hes gonna play a game every day

Quote Originally Posted by D-Money
    What are your goals? Are you tryin to add size, or just gain strenghth? What position do you play, what are your stats? I know most pro footballers that are on aas do so after the season is over usually. They like test, and the usual, I know a pro running back who likes prop a lot.
    best post all thread haha he hit what we all missed

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    halo and cheque drops . 100mg of prop eod.

that would be fun! gaaahh i miss those glorious football days, i was a strong safety and i lit a lot people up.... id do anything to go back.. sooo much fun

tiger909 is offline Senior Member

http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/...chool/pa/3054/

you werent jokkin huh?

we just gave steroid advice to a 16 year old gettin ready for hell week in two weeks........where is swolecat when needed

im a defensive tackle/offensive tackle, 225lb, 6'0", bench 275,squat 400, dead lift 395. i wonna gain more mass and strength, i want something that will give me alot of agression. im thinking of taking Halo but im undecided on what to take during the season still Deca , Test, or like some D-bol. yes im gonna be going threw doubles for two weeks in about a week!! cant wait, and im 18

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    halo and cheque drops . 100mg of prop eod.

that would be fun! gaaahh i miss those glorious football days, i was a strong safety and i lit a lot people up.... id do anything to go back.. sooo much fun
    How much did that mess you up? im mean you took Halo and Cheque drops, or was it just before the game?

im a defensive tackle/offensive tackle, 225lb, 6'0", bench 275,squat 400, dead lift 395. i wonna gain more mass and strength, i want something that will give me alot of agression. im thinking of taking Halo but im undecided on what to take during the season still Deca, Test, or like some D-bol. yes im gonna be going threw doubles for two weeks in about a week!! cant wait, and im 18
    haha well at least you weren't on my team - we had 3-a-days for 2 weeks in the middle of summer, then 2-a-days for 2 weeks right before school.

holly $@!#...that sounds like you had alot of fun..i wouldnt beable to move.
    when did you play and what school?

holly $@!#...that sounds like you had alot of fun..i wouldnt beable to move.
    when did you play and what school?
    i played @ a 5A high school in colorado, yeah night after night of cramping hamstrings and calves - it was no good. our coaches were rough on use during the season, too. We had to do like at least 5 full gassers, sometimes up to 15, @ the end of every practice. (a full gasser is running sprinting across the field width-wise, touching, sprinting back, touching, sprinting across one more time, touching, then finally sprinting back again) That sh*t was tough! Those and gorilla walks (where you have to go from on end of the field to the other and back lengthwise whilst dragging your knuckles on the ground)

SprintUSMC is offline Junior Member
    If no stats are listed...I would recommend test prop and clen . Test prop is an extremely fast acting ester, needs to be taken every other day at minimum. Clen will raise your body temp...so dont be am idiot, and use itduring the hottest humid days. You need to take it for 2 days, and be off for 2 days, and no more than two weeks.

If you are very healthy...I would recommend a Deca dianabol and sust cycle.

http://www.anabolicsteroidspharma.com/cycles.htm

look at #5. Its a good one for beginners. I would add Winstroll to that

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    Yea clen is a horrible idea to take during football season, especially right now as hot as it is. Do you know how bad you would cramp up??? DO NOT DO CLEN!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LB 35
    Yea clen is a horrible idea to take during football season, especially right now as hot as it is. Do you know how bad you would cramp up??? DO NOT DO CLEN!!!!!!
    for some reason i have never cramped up on clen once, even when I have very little water - but that's just me.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i played @ a 5A high school in colorado, yeah night after night of cramping hamstrings and calves - it was no good. our coaches were rough on use during the season, too. We had to do like at least 5 full gassers, sometimes up to 15, @ the end of every practice. (a full gasser is running sprinting across the field width-wise, touching, sprinting back, touching, sprinting across one more time, touching, then finally sprinting back again) That sh*t was tough! Those and gorilla walks (where you have to go from on end of the field to the other and back lengthwise whilst dragging your knuckles on the ground)
    sounds crazy..
    --i was at a 2a school, where we had 1 a days after school... mon-fri.. and light practice on saturday..for 2 years.
    --i went in for a shock..jr, sr. year.. moved to a 5a texas team-i went through some of the same stuff... but ours were 3 a days... monday- friday... morning usally just helmet with half speed... and video/playbook stuff... then football was a class... (how convinent that they should Schedule football class right before lunch.. most of the time having less than 20min to eat... and of corse after school practice.. saturdays we had video and practice full pads... and sunday, no practice due to religion issues...

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    Youre in highschool...

get the book "nutrient timing" you should touch AAS at your age.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

what to use during football?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand
    Youre in highschool...

You mean you SHOUDNT right bro???

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand
    Youre in highschool...

he's already started the football season by now. im guessing he already ran something

Thread Information