albino-rhino is offline Junior Member

Testosterone cause ulcers??????

Just got back from my doctors and I have what seems to be an ulcer. Now I don't drink or smoke or anything and nobody in my family has ever had an ulcer that I know of.

I'm currently 5 weeks into a 10 week Testosterone Enanthate cycle and my doctor knows this and told me I need to stop and it's probably this that has caused my ulcer.

I'm not taking any orals or anything. I find it hard to believe that this is the cause and since many doctors are so uneducated about steroids and will blame steroids as the source to any problems a person develops while on them, I would just like a few opinions on this.

Should I stop? Normally I follow medical advice but when a doctor shows much ignorance on such a topic it's hard to follow the advice. "I had a good friend and patient who was on steroids and caused him to slip into a coma from which he died. Steroids causes cancer and will shed years and years off your life." etc.....

What do you guys think? Could testosterone have contributed to my ulcer. Anybody else develp one while on cycle?
    I appreciate the help!

albino-rhino

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    to my knowledge testosterone should not cause ulcers and the reasons lie elsewhere.... Ive never heard about this and I study medicine... some1 else?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't see any correlation.

albino-rhino is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys. Nor do I. And from my searches on here, not too many people have.

Thread Information