Thread: Var

ZIA1 is offline New Member

Var

What dosage of var is good to use as a bridge between cycles...without suppressing my natural test?

How long do I need to wait to start once PCT is finished?

I start PCT next week, for 5 weeks. Can i start var right after the 5th week of PCT?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You will not restore HPTA completely if you bridge with var. Proviron would be a better option, much better...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    You will not restore HPTA completely if you bridge with var. Proviron would be a better option, much better...
    At what dose? What's the max I can take without affectng my natural test? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    At what dose? What's the max I can take without affectng my natural test? Thanks
    I have recovered well by using Proviron at 50mgs ed in PCT. Thats about the ideal dose IMO. There has been a studie here that Proviron might not be supressive even at 150mgs ed, but I would use 50, safe is better than sorry.

I have recovered well by using Proviron at 50mgs ed in PCT. Thats about the ideal dose IMO. There has been a studie here that Proviron might not be supressive even at 150mgs ed, but I would use 50, safe is better than sorry.
    50mg during PCT I am familiar with but 50mg/ED as a bridge to the next cycle? Is that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    50mg during PCT I am familiar with but 50mg/ED as a bridge to the next cycle? Is that enough?
    enough for what?

enough for what?
    for libido and anyother effects that can come from proviron alone-as a bridge to the next cycle.

50mgs ed is all I need for libido and overall feeling of well being after being low on test when coming off. If its a bit low for you yust bump it up a little bit, find out what works for you.

50mgs ed is all I need for libido and overall feeling of well being after being low on test when coming off. If its a bit low for you yust bump it up a little bit, find out what works for you.
    The thing is I've used Proviron in my cycle at 100mg/ED along with .50 A-dex. Now, I'll be dropping to 50mg Proviron. Maybe 75 will be better. I've also heard that using Nolva and a-dex during PCT, then coming off of a-dex could cause an estrogen rebound. That's where proviron might come in handy. Thoughts?

Thread Information