BigSwol is offline Associate Member

Pre-loading ****?

Im almost done with a 12 week cycle of test/deca . I am nearing the end in my vials and was wondering is it ok to pre load the last few injection devices. I just wanna make sure there is enough gear left. As the vials get lower and lower, Im starting to freak out. I did the math, but Im hopeing the vials weren't underfilled.

BigSwol

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Go for it dude its fine just keep the pins on with there caps on

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    how far ahead do you guys preload your syringes? is it safe to say preload a months worth?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    how far ahead do you guys preload your syringes? is it safe to say preload a months worth?
    I have only ever done a week. I am not sure I would risk a month

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwol
    Im almost done with a 12 week cycle of test/deca . I am nearing the end in my vials and was wondering is it ok to pre load the last few injection devices. I just wanna make sure there is enough gear left. As the vials get lower and lower, Im starting to freak out. I did the math, but Im hopeing the vials weren't underfilled.

BigSwol
    why would you wanna preload them, why don't you just keep them in there vials that way u will insure that they stay sterile. I have also heard people say there plunger melted and all the gear came out because it was preloaded for too long

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    why would you wanna preload them, why don't you just keep them in there vials that way u will insure that they stay sterile. I have also heard people say there plunger melted and all the gear came out because it was preloaded for too long
    The idea in pre loading in my case would be to make sure I have enough gear to finnish off my cycle at the current doeses im runnin. The way I figured the cycle I should have enough but the only way to know 100% would be to load em ahead of time. That way if I got 8 pniz loaded, I know Im good to go.

BigSwol

getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    u could just suck all thats left out then just see how much is left then put it all back in. cant be as bad as preloading. jmo

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    if you have a scale weigh an empty vial vs your full one :P

with a little math it can be figured out

just go to farm @ fleet and get a large pin that will hold it all at once. Then put it all back in once you are done.

Thread Information