LETSGETHUGE is offline New Member

Dbol Vs Antibiotics

hi guys,
    I've been planning my 2nd course for a while now and was due to start this sat.(dbol ,deca ,test).
    i've just discovered i have toncilitus and am on a weeks course of penicillin so i'm probly guna wait a week now.
    does any know if it will make any difference if i didnt wait and carried on as planned?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I know anti-biotics do reduce protein synthesis. I was on them for a long time because of acne and I read this and decided to come off and see what it did for me. I shot up a few good pounds within a week and haven't had as much trouble gaining as when I was on them. I don't see a week on peniccilin effecting you at all. I'd start the cycle as planned, unless it is affecting you from lifting.

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    I have been on antibiotics and juicin. Was in the middle of a cycle and got an infection , I continued to shoot and train with no adverse side effects but was rather fatigued at the end of a workout as your body is fighting the infection and rejuvinating the damage you have done at the gym but imo you are good to go...

LETSGETHUGE is offline New Member
    Thanks alot guys,great help,at 1st i thought it was a silly question but some good answers there........i'll carry on as planned then......
    thank you.

Thread Information