1-12 test @ 500 a week
    1-4 d-bol @ 35 40 mg per day

HT.6-0
    WT. 295
    % 24
    CLEAN DIET

After care (pct)?

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    dude obviously your not listening. you just posted a thread and everyone sayed pretty much the same thing, get your body fat down. so my advice is do whatever you want because you obviously dont want to hear the truth. get body fat down to 15% or less, then take the dbol and put it away for your first cycle, your not gonna need it. then once you have your cardio, diet, and bodyfat in check then run the test, but you dont want to hear that. if you dont have the will power to get your bf% down natty, then you dont need to be doing AAS.

another thing, with your weight and bf% id be worried about your blood pressure.

THE PAIN TRAIN is offline New Member
    so everyone who does a cylce is already ripped or what? 15 % I have never been 15 %. I am not trying to be a pretty boy I want to get big, there is a difference. The blood pressure thing I can totally see. But what's adding a couple of inches to my arms and legs gonna harm? I am not a hard gainer nor am I a rookie to bodybuilding. I am coming into this with stats that of roid users already. Just looking for the extra growth boost. The freaky shit!

i understand that, but 24%BF is alot of extra weight. with the extra BF you are gonna be more susceptable to estrogen related side effects that (trust me) you want no part of. tell you what, do this

test e 500mg week 1-12
    dbol 30mg ed week 1-4

pct week 14 clomid 300mg day 1
    100mg ed after that.

also here is the i told you. next time listen even if its not what you want to hear. not trying to be a dick here but you should really take these guys advice, they know what there talking about. knock yourself out.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Bro..Cardio, cardio, cardio, lol! Start doing it low impact with high incline on treadmill. I usually do a moderate jog for a few miles then start with the incline at 3.5-3.8 mph on the highest incline total time 45minutes ed at least 5 days ew. Also, get your diet in check. You will loose the bf fast doing this. It takes consistancy and dedication, but you have to have willpower if you want to reach your goals. Even if you were to do the aas, its not going to do the work for you, its not a miracle, you have to put in the work first. No aas untill you reach at least 15%.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PAIN TRAIN
    so everyone who does a cylce is already ripped or what? 15 % I have never been 15 %. I am not trying to be a pretty boy I want to get big, there is a difference. The blood pressure thing I can totally see. But what's adding a couple of inches to my arms and legs gonna harm? I am not a hard gainer nor am I a rookie to bodybuilding. I am coming into this with stats that of roid users already. Just looking for the extra growth boost. The freaky shit!
    Yes, people who do cycles are in good shape before starting. With a body fat% as high as yours, you would be vulnerable to additional estrogen related sides. Aswell it would effect blood pressue greatly.

Personally I would drop some weight first. Then try running a cycle.

THE PAIN TRAIN is offline New Member
    I'll take some advice of some pro's but only with compromise. 19 % that is about a month and a half away, it will also give me more time to see if this is really the step I am willing to take. Thanks to all for posting.

Okley70 is offline New Member
    I started my first cycle with 11% body fat. Got very good gains about 25-27 pounds. Listen to these guys. We all are excited to do the shit when we have it but just wait.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

what should i expect?

Quote Originally Posted by THE PAIN TRAIN
    I'll take some advice of some pro's but only with compromise. 19 % that is about a month and a half away, it will also give me more time to see if this is really the step I am willing to take. Thanks to all for posting.
    If you're going to ask the pro's be ready to pay alot of money bro.They wont talk to you unless you hand them a wad of dollars!!!I have to say thidscause I remember you from the other thread.When you ask for advise the guys are going to be frank and sincere,you're not always going to like what you hear but hey...its the truth.Starting a cycle at you level is not wise bro...listen its your health at stake here.Bring your BF% down bro...cut it in half of what it is now...compromise???with who???again its your body and your life....if you want to do it right and get the max out of the cycle and less side effects.Do it the way you're being advised to do!!!

Thread Information