orton4 is offline Member

Question about med. for the medical buffs out there

i recently just went to the dermatologist and in about 3 weeks ill be starting a cycle of dbol and test cyp and pct of hcg and nolva... it is my third cycle my first main bulking cycle ever.. i am 22 yrs old, 5'7" 175lbs 10% bf... my question is this i got a prescription of minocycline 100mgs, for acne and i wanna know how this will react during my cycle or if i should not take it at all. it is supposed to supress acne. it is an antibiotic and a derivative of tetracycline. does any one have any information for me. should i take it at a certain time or dont take it at all?

animator is offline Junior Member
    One thing won't effect the other, but I am confused by your question. Do you have acne now ?

The time won't make a difference either. The only real concern about TCN type meds is don't take with milk, antacids, or whatever your product insert says.

Antibiotics and injectables are different routes anyway. What really concerns me is a 22 y/o hitting the juice like that. But it's your life.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    yes good question. do you have acne now? or just prepping for the possibilities? IMO with most acne meds except for accutane, each person reacts differently to each of them. some will work wonders for some, while the same do nothing for others. just gotta try it out.. if the acne is bad. try to get accutane. should be fine taking it with your cycle. if you do get acne meds in pill form you may want to avoid the dbol mixture.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    In my experience the only prescription acne drug that does sh*t is Accutane. And for me it took about 3 months to start working.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    acutane is very toxic and has alot of other sides, iit is hard on your liver, i wouldnt take it unless it was a real bad problem, i wouldnt use it for prevention oc acne, if you want to try to prevent acne, try over the conter proactive, it helped m clear up my shoulder and back completely

orton4 is offline Member
    i dont have acne bad now im just preparing for it. the last time i used test cyp i started gettin it bad so i figured i could try and get a prescription

Thread Information