cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Wink Tendon Healping Cycle

Hi im looking for some advice on a cycle. This would be my fifth cycle but with special circumstances. I did not complete my fourth cycle due to injury, torn rotator cuff. Im asking for guidance in a cycle that would help me after being off for about 18 months. My Doc says im as good as im going to be, feels like im 100% BUT im just scared of hurting my self again. So I looking a cycle that will help promote tendon healing and help with mass at the same time.

Do some research about HGH, fixed my tendonitis.

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Do some research about HGH, fixed my tendonitis.
    thanks Xtralarg i cant afford HGH but was looking for info on AAS cycles to promote growth and mass.

bump

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    I read a thread about deca being really good for rotator cuff issues

thanks for the start

steroids wont help heal tendons.

asimov is offline Junior Member
    I've dealt with alot of tendonitis issues from my shoulder to my elbow. I've played pro baseball for about 9 years now (pitcher). I suffered thru some real bad issues with my shoulder a few years back. I used Deca and got some relief. When it was at it's worst, any night that I pitched I could hardly sleep. A doc said I had developed microtears in my delt, and they would spasm. I couldn't make it more than 2 hours before waking up and needing to exercise to relieve it. Hey, it's no fun waking up in the middle of the night to do push ups or a 20 minute jog. Anyhow I began using Deca and when the water retention hit, about 8 days into it, it was like someone had poured a quart of motor oil in my shoulder, it was so much better. Now Hellmask is right, it won't heal tendons, I still had tendonitis, but the pain from those microtears went away.

HGH, I've found out recently, is the way to go. You don't need to cycle it for a tendonitis issue, so cost shouldn't be as big a concern. An occasional spot injection of it can go a long way.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    I've recently added small doses of deca with my TRT and haven't had my usual rotator cuff soreness during and after a shoulder workout. One day maybe Santa will bring some GH for my tendonitis....LOL

Thread Information