pcity is offline Junior Member

cycle question need opinions

its been 18 months since last cycle ive done a few cycles in the past so this wouldnt be my first but my question is since its been so long wouldnt this be kinda like a first cycle for me just figured my receptors were definitly clean thanks for replys i have a couple of bottles of cyp 300 and one bottle of deca 300 on hand i wanna have good gains my last cylce was 400 cyp and 500 sustanon a week for 10 weeks also through in dbol 25mg fist 2 weeks had headaches so i decided not to do the dbol again wanna try and keep aggression down any pointers on that would be great too thanks again

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    one bottle of deca wont do you that much good..with what you have, i would recommend

wks 1-10 (or 12 if you have enough) test c 600mg/wk

Triple X is offline Banned
    Am I missing something? What is the question?

pcity is offline Junior Member
    a couple questions here its been one year and a half 18 months since the last time i juiced so i was thinkining my receptors should be clean kinda like a first cycle also my cycle 600 cyp and 300 deca 10 t0 12 weeks is this ok i know not much deca so you dont think i would get anything from it i can get more not a problem just hoping to keep down agrression trying to mentally stay focused and still be me and on juice my last cycle 18 months ago was 400 cyp and 500 sust also 2 weeks of dbol 25mg good gains i did bloat figured that was my diet and the sust 250 went from 185 to 230 bench press went up big time 225 to 365 so i enjoyed that now im back at 185 hoping to see some great gains again this time im plan on staying with it i hope lol comments please

Thread Information