Huckster is offline Associate Member

High BodyFat and AAS

I don't understand why dudes w/high body fat are interested in AAS.
    Despite what you think it's not a magic pill.

1)If you're diet is poor it needs to get better when on AAS. If you're a habitual bad eater do you really thing your habits will change on AAS? Probably not. Hense wasting ger.

2)You workout and lifestyle need to be in check. If you're a fatty who doesn't exercise properly are you going to change it the day you start AAS. Probably not.

If you're fat and start AAS, your first cycle even just running test, you'll probably put on weight. Even if it's all muscle mass, you'll still have a lot of fat hiding that muscle. What are you going to do when you get off your cycle? Well you'll probably want to burn some fat so people will notice the mucsle you put on.

You're lifestyle sucked to begin with so you probably will do it wrong or you'll work so hard burning fat that you'll end up loosing all of your gains and you'll start thinking I should have listened to the bros on this site and got my bodyfat down before I went on AAS or I should have got my eating habits in check before AAS, blah, blah blah.

Don't rush into the stuff. Do it right.

Before I ever touched AAS, people thought I was already using. I was eating right and training hard for 3 years straight. I had transformed myself and gained diet and workout habits over that time.

Anyway don't want to sound like a lecture here, but if you've got high body fat, don't start AAS. I know you're excited because it really is great stuff. But you'll see you've wasted time and money after your cycle ends.

If you must do some 'gear' try some clen for a while and knock the bodyfat down.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I agree with almost 100% of what you said. Personally, I think before you touch clen you should adjust diet and do more cardio to get it lower..then for the finishing touch maybe add some clen.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    yeah good thread man

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    high BF = bad for the heart + clen = really bad for the heart/blood presure.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckster
    I don't understand why dudes w/high body fat are interested in AAS.
    Despite what you think it's not a magic pill.

1)If you're diet is poor it needs to get better when on AAS. If you're a habitual bad eater do you really thing your habits will change on AAS? Probably not. Hense wasting ger.

2)You workout and lifestyle need to be in check. If you're a fatty who doesn't exercise properly are you going to change it the day you start AAS. Probably not.

If you're fat and start AAS, your first cycle even just running test, you'll probably put on weight. Even if it's all muscle mass, you'll still have a lot of fat hiding that muscle. What are you going to do when you get off your cycle? Well you'll probably want to burn some fat so people will notice the mucsle you put on.

You're lifestyle sucked to begin with so you probably will do it wrong or you'll work so hard burning fat that you'll end up loosing all of your gains and you'll start thinking I should have listened to the bros on this site and got my bodyfat down before I went on AAS or I should have got my eating habits in check before AAS, blah, blah blah.

Don't rush into the stuff. Do it right.

Before I ever touched AAS, people thought I was already using. I was eating right and training hard for 3 years straight. I had transformed myself and gained diet and workout habits over that time.

Anyway don't want to sound like a lecture here, but if you've got high body fat, don't start AAS. I know you're excited because it really is great stuff. But you'll see you've wasted time and money after your cycle ends.

If you must do some 'gear' try some clen for a while and knock the bodyfat down.
    b4 i get flamed for this.. I'm not gonna say steroids are very practical for losing weight, considering they will make u much more hungry, and being off cycle but i get annoyed when someone puts fat burning and steroids into their thread, and they end up with 75 people flaming the guy the next hour later, so i will post this...

1. They can make u consistently angry, especially high dosages of tren , and paranoid with some people, which boosts your metobolism... The paranoia usually effects people the most who are prone to it however...

2. They raise your energy levels... and yes that itself won't make you lose weight, but when i was on cycle, i was a lot more active, infact people at class thought i was really wierd, because i'd always pace around class.

By the way, this is nothing personal towards your post... I agree with it, But i think if the person is obese, has been lifting weights for a while, and has a 73 or below heart rate, i don't think steroids could be that bad...
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 08-02-2006 at 11:07 PM.

polat is offline Junior Member
    AAS increases bp in any cases whether you r fat or not.
    They damage the heart whether you r fat or not.
    I have been using aas for 4 years, doing 3 cycles a year.
    I have been very fat once because of the injury i had, I used anapolon, sustanon , deca ,primabolan,clen ,t3 at the same cycle, cut down from 260 to 210lb that I got lean and competed at nationals and took 2.place!! in 10 weeks. I knew the gear I used was for bulking BUT aas does cut fat in anyways. I had eaten 4lb chicken breast 30 eggs 1,5lb rice a day..

I still don't beleive aas are magic but they work whether you are fat or not. It just depend on your diet, training, cardio and sleep.

I don't understand the people say aas don't work if you are fat! I have seen myself and I have seen Lee Priest!!

GKAILY99 is offline New Member
    sounds like a great thread.

i'm 5'7 170 lbs with 15% BF. Where should my bodyfat be before i should think about AAS this time to get the most results.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GKAILY99
    sounds like a great thread.

i'm 5'7 170 lbs with 15% BF. Where should my bodyfat be before i should think about AAS this time to get the most results.

Thanks
    age?

RA
    Oh yeah. You have to change that avatar. No buckeyes allowed.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    I've seen both sides of the spectrum I've "wasted" gear with high BF and bad diet habits....then I've had pretty decent fat loss/muscle gain from a Var Only cycle with a (like stated) good training and diet habits.

All in all I would say that it would only be worth doing a cycle with a high BF if you are a older (> 35) and were very disciplined in your diet and exercise..and just looking for a extra boost to help get things turned around. Myself I've decided to wait and try get my BF down to 15-18%before I go another cycle or mess with anything like Clen (way too many sides for me).

Even with the success of the Var cycle, gear taxes your body enough alone...with high BF..BP, heart problems (lipid levels, etc.), and sides are just too risky for me to go it again.

that's JMHO.

Gunns420 is offline Associate Member
    I started my first cycle 4 weeks ago at 12% b.f. I am 25,5'9 and am now 228 lbs. I have gained about 11 pounds using Test enth and eating right. The gains are more noticable in my upper body and legs, but that's just because I still have some fat to lose in the mid-section. I am also using Winny from weeks 1-4 and 8-12 to help cut the muscle and reduce water.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Oh yeah. You have to change that avatar. No buckeyes allowed.

GO BLUE!!!!

RA
    aahahahahaaa, Ya did it Huckster. Good man.

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    How much body fat are we talking here? I am currently 10-11 because it is the summer, but i like the thick look so i wouldn't mind doing it at 15 if i was stronger and bigger, also if i were for example a pro lineman i wouldnt mine even being 20+ if i was 300+ and doing AAS. I think its more the mind frame of bring a fatty then actualy having i high body fat pernactage that you cant be. JMO.

Thread Information