AAS CURING HEP. C???? Possible??

so, my friend who had been diagnosed 2 years back with Hep C (had symptoms and everything, got tested and came back positive several times) had gotten some blood work done this past week..

Not only did the doctor tell him his gear must be overdosed and that everything else was perfect (liped count, cholesterol ect.) but it also displayed he had NO TRACE of Hep virus.... he didnt believe it and is getting his blood checked again, the doctor is a Harvard Med grad, and very expereinced... but people make mistakes.. however the doctor is confident he is cured, and although didnt want to say steroids may ahve playued a part he did say that there was the potential it may have...

anyone got anything to say on this???

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I cant see how aas would cure hep c

What aas was your freind using

500mg of enanthate and 50mg of anavar for the past month, and just started 25mg daily of winstrol

ya, all i could see happening is perhaps stimulating liver regeneration, but... i dunno im not a hep. expert.

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    It wouldnt be up to the doctor to decide if he has hepatitis or not it would be the lab he sent the bloodwork to. Its pretty much all on them. If they say again that he doesn't have it then maybe try sending it to a different lab and see what they say. Possibility the first time they were wrong.

Vegas1973 is offline Junior Member
    So his viral load went down to an undetectable level? Is that what the test results said? If i remember correctly if it's under 40million ppm they consider you "undetectable" I'm not 100% positive that's the correct number, but reasonably so. Hep C, or The Dragon as its referred to by those who have it as sometimes clears on its own. Usually not though. That's amazing if he cleared the virus. I don't think I'd be comfortable doing a cycle if I had HCV. But seems he did well. Did he make solid gains?

All his liver enzymes came back groovy?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ill test it on my wife, she has Hep C. Intersting thing about here is that she has had it since was about 20 she thinks but didnt find out until about six years ago, she is 46 now, and she only found out from a blood test for an insurance policy. She has had absolutely no symptoms at all and to this day it is undetectable, and she puts it down to being a Vegan vegertarian.

damn, your avatar is of a 46 year old chick... grr i hate u more and more dialy hahhaa... but yeah.. he loosk sick.. he used to be a chppendale and model and he looks better now then ever.. he is 6% fat, hes very vascular and u can identify every muscle on him... its insane!!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    damn, your avatar is of a 46 year old chick... grr i hate u more and more dialy hahhaa... but yeah.. he loosk sick.. he used to be a chppendale and model and he looks better now then ever.. he is 6% fat, hes very vascular and u can identify every muscle on him... its insane!!!
    No, thats the replacement since the old model decided sex was a bad idea few years ago !!!

CanthookitLs6 is offline Junior Member
    Most people have chronic hep. C, meaning it comes and goes. Hep. C affects the liver, anything that puts stress on your liver is not a good thing. Your friend should have a biopsy..

Thread Information