Pump101 is offline Junior Member

TBOL - kickstart or end of cycle?

upcoming cycle i'll be running is:

1-12 Test E - 800mg/week
    1-10 Tren E - 650mg/week

wondering if i should use 60mg of TBOL the first 6 weeks or last 6 weeks. thinking it would be a great kickstart to the cycle.... but using it when the tren and test are in full gear might be pretty nice too... what do you guys think?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    upcoming cycle i'll be running is:

1-12 Test E - 800mg/week
    1-10 Tren E - 650mg/week

wondering if i should use 60mg of TBOL the first 6 weeks or last 6 weeks. thinking it would be a great kickstart to the cycle.... but using it when the tren and test are in full gear might be pretty nice too... what do you guys think?

I would throw it in at the beginning to get things started up asap.

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    not done any T/bol yet, got 100 tab's, was going to throw it in toward the end of the cycle? let us know how you get on...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Arguments can be made both ways, you can use it as a kick start at the beginning so you start to feel your gains before you other gear takes effect. Or you can toss it on the end up to PCT to avoid the dead man's land between last inject and PCT. Thrown in at the end it should also help counter the rising levels of SHBG in your body to continue gains, and could possibly stimulate additional AR production<(My theory only)

I think the real trick is to play with it and see how it effects you and your gains, and no one will ge the same results as another user.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Arguments can be made both ways, you can use it as a kick start at the beginning so you start to feel your gains before you other gear takes effect. Or you can toss it on the end up to PCT to avoid the dead man's land between last inject and PCT. Thrown in at the end it should also help counter the rising levels of SHBG in your body to continue gains, and could possibly stimulate additional AR production<(My theory only)

I think the real trick is to play with it and see how it effects you and your gains, and no one will ge the same results as another user.
    Nuff said. Loved Tbol.

Tbol as a kickstart or dbol

Steroid -Peptides
    http://www.steroid-peptides.com

Thread Information