rjlariv is offline Junior Member

Keep the cycle going

I have been on a test cyp cycle for 4 weeks injecting twice a week. 500mg total EW. My contact couldnt get me more for almost a month so it has been 14 days since my last injection. I finally got my hands on it today so my question is should i call it quits and start PCT in four days??? or should i keep on going because my test levels are still a little higher than normal. would frontloading for two weeks at 750mg EW get my test levels back up to where they should be so i can finish the remaining six weeks??? would this cause additional side effects as my natty test levels would be suppressed for 14 weeks total instead of 12??? Help would be much appreciated...
    Last edited by rjlariv; 08-03-2006 at 06:44 AM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh man, not a good position to be in. Having only been on a long ester for 4 weeks I highly doubt any gains were acheived. I dont know what to suggest. On one hand you have waited 14 damn days and that is way to long for the compound to stay active. But also 4 weeks is such a waste that you may wanna just go at it again.

Really its your call imo, sure your levels are gonna be all over the place if you go back on, so if you are willing to deal with possible side effects go for it.

Next time plan your cycle better and have ALL of your gear before you starting injecting.

thanks for that advice bino. after two weeks would my test eventually level back out??? i guess that is my question.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yep, quite a pickle.

I'd bail, start PCT, and as Bino said be much better prepared next time. On the bright side, it's only a scant month and a half away.

M.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by rjlariv
    thanks for that advice bino. after two weeks would my test eventually level back out??? i guess that is my question.
    Pretty damn close dude, you wait 14 days after your last test shot to start PCT and the reason for that is thats how long it takes to get out of your system. I would go to PCT and not waste the Test and chalk this one up to experience.

alright i will listen to all of your advice gentlemen. thank you. I have all i need for my next cycle so i will just wait and start a well planned one next time. thanks for not flamin me and giving me valuable wisdom. later.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by rjlariv
    alright i will listen to all of your advice gentlemen. thank you. I have all i need for my next cycle so i will just wait and start a well planned one next time. thanks for not flamin me and giving me valuable wisdom. later.
    Good decision. We all make mistakes dude, as long as we learn by them is all that counts

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you make any gains in size or strenght?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Did you make any gains in size or strenght?
    Yes I went from 198 to 210 but i also did dbol with the cyp so i would attribute my gains to the dbol. we will see if they stay after pct. I am currently eating real clean and am on track to keep some serious muscle. then i am doing a three month cutting cycle and waiting till i am done with that to start my next AAS cycle. I'll probably do some clen for a small part of my cutting cycle. As for strength, my squat went up about 60 pounds and my bench went up by 35 pounds. again... couldve been the dbol.

Thread Information