JUICY JUICE is offline New Member

Question Looking For Power

I PLAY FOOTBALL AND CURRENTLY I AM RUNNING ON 500MG/WEEK OF RUSSIAN SUSTENON. I AM ALSO CONSIDERING USING QV 200MG EQUIPOISE . I WANT TO BE AS BIG AND STRONG AS POSSIBLE. IS THIS A GOOD STACK OR SHOULD I USE SOMETHING ELSE. ALSO THE SUS GAINS I HAVE ACHIEVED HAVE BEEN GREAT BUT I'M IN WEEK 5 AND THEY HAVE PLATEUED SHOULD I UP THE MGS? ALSO THINKIN ABOUT USING SOME GH. LOOKING AT ABOUT 5-10 KITS. YOUR THOUGHTS, PLEASE?
    22YRS OLD
    6'4"
    305 (STARTED THE CYCLE @270)
    40 YRD DASH 4.60 FLAT (NOT ON CYCLE)

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    EQ, fina, or winny wouls all be good ones to add. i guess you could up your sust, it won't hurt anything...The GH won't give you alot of streght but it will help greatly with your leaness and vascularity...Keep in mind that those kits are going to be around $500ea...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Finish your cycle at 500mg/week...upping it now won't accomplish anything. Also I wouldn't bother adding in EQ now as it will take a good 2 weeks to kickin anyway, it would have been ok if you had included it from day 1. 5-10 kits of GH? You must have a pretty big bankroll!!

JUICY JUICE is offline New Member
    THE GH I CAN PURCHASE IS RUSSIAN SO I CANT TELL YOU THE NAME BUT YOU DONT USE INSULIN WITH IT. IT COMES IN 5 BOTTLES OF CLEAR LIQUID AND 5 BOTTLES OF A BALL OF SUBSTANCE. AROUND ME THEY GO FOR 175-225 DEPENDING ON DEMAND.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    5-10 kits of GH? You must have a pretty big bankroll!!
    I am using, that sounds bad doesn't it, I am such a drugy, anywho I am using 15 iu's per week from Serono, Sazien but I just won the lotto.

No PM's please.

G-S Guest
    Want more power?

FINA

Thread Information