Columbus is offline Anabolic Member

Low dose Cycle???

Has anyone done a low dose cycle, say 250mg test, made good gains, did a proper pct and been ok for good? Maybe a good clean 10-15lbs on a 99% clean diet? Thoughts? Why go higher if it really isnt needed....just a boost, a feel good boost........

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Stats please??..age, weight, cycle expereince???

Samson7 is offline Member
    yes they can work, but as Bigmax stated thats not possible to determine without that information. My first cycle was 250 mg/wk test and 200mg/wk deca for 10 weeks and I went from 187lbs to 208 at my heaviest. After PCT i was about 202lbs or so. But before I started my current cycle I cut down to 193lbs to cut fat beofre the new cycle. But the 193 I was at was way bigger and way more dense than the 187 before my first cycle. So I would say I held on to alot of the gains.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I've seen many UK members at another Uk board gain well of of 250mg/wk. dont expect 25-30lbs, keeping 15-18lbs. But more, 15-18lbs, keeping 10-12 solid lbs.

With a good diet, you will make some excellent gains. I wish I tried a smaller dose than 500mg for my first testosterone based cycle.

thanks boys...and you all rebounded ok with a proper pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    thanks boys...and you all rebounded ok with a proper pct?

Ya I got back to normal after a good 30 day PCT. PM me your email and Ill send you a picture of my results if you would like.

gimme your pct protocol....

day 1: 300mg clomid
    days 2-15 100mg clomid
    day 16-30 50mg clomid
    days 1-45 20mg nolva

Anthony Robert's PCT protocol of Aromasin , nolvadex and IGF-1 is very good to try

Steroid -Peptides
    http://www.steroid-peptides.com

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

low dose

Has anyone done a low dose cycle, say 250mg test, made good gains, did a proper pct and been ok for good? Maybe a good clean 10-15lbs on a 99% clean diet? Thoughts? Why go higher if it really isnt needed....just a boost, a feel good boost........
    What you are describing is exactly what I do. I get a real energy boost and "kick" from doing the cycle. I just feel more confident health wise with low doses. I have been doing this for about 3 years now.

I go 250 mg per week of test (sust or Test E) and do a cycle of roughly 12 to 16 weeks in length, and then go off for about 6 weeks. Sometimes I put a little "extra" something in the cycle, for example do the last 4 weeks with proviron at 50 mg per day, or maybe some anavar .

PCT is generally nolvadex .

Stats "on cycle" are 240 lb. with about 12% bodyfat.

Stats "off cycle" (at end of 6 weeks off) are about 230 lb. with about 14% bodyfat.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    What you are describing is exactly what I do. I get a real energy boost and "kick" from doing the cycle. I just feel more confident health wise with low doses. I have been doing this for about 3 years now.

I go 250 mg per week of test (sust or Test E) and do a cycle of roughly 12 to 16 weeks in length, and then go off for about 6 weeks. Sometimes I put a little "extra" something in the cycle, for example do the last 4 weeks with proviron at 50 mg per day, or maybe some anavar .

PCT is generally nolvadex .

Stats "on cycle" are 240 lb. with about 12% bodyfat.

Stats "off cycle" (at end of 6 weeks off) are about 230 lb. with about 14% bodyfat.

I see what you are saying about not over doing the doses and trying to keep your body healthy, but only six weeks off between cycles???
    Seems to me that would do more harm than doing a little bit of a higher dose and taking the proper time off in order to get your body naturally working again. Dont get me wrong, I think all beginners should start slow with anabolics, but I also think they need to take the right amount of time off!

thanks for all the help....125mg on Friday and the same on Tuesday...10-12 weeks, pct and then get tested. Hopefully I am producing again! Oh, tossing in 400mg of eq...

thanks for all the help....125mg on Friday and the same on Tuesday...10-12 weeks, pct and then get tested. Hopefully I am producing again! Oh, tossing in 400mg of eq...

I am currently running 300mg test/wk with 400mg eq/wk. So kind of a similar cycle.

any water retention? Keep definition? Will dandilion root help? What are your stats and goals bro? Diet?

im taking a dex, so not much in the way of water. Im only at the end of wk 4 so I cant really say about the definition. But this week strength began to rise and pumps started getting better so we will see in the weeks to come how it works. I am a baseball player and have been through alot of injuries, I have always worked out and eaten right but I use AAS as a plateau buster.

That being said, my goals might be a little different than yours.

I am 6'2 200 lbs 11% BF

My goals arent so much weight gain, but strength and vascularity. After the cycle i will probably be around 210-215 then I will try to cut slowly over the next couple months anf try to get down to about 200lbs 8% BF

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Good thread. I'm 5'9" 204lbs guessing 16% BF. Started at 198LBS 3 weeks ago. I'm Doing 250mg TestC, 200mg Deca . and 3IU GH 5/2. I'm starting week 4 and I'm up about 5 lbs. So far so good. I'm hopping week 4 or 5 I'll see a bit more kick, but like you guys my doasge is a bit low. I'm also doing Arimidex .5mg EOD. for any water retention. I'm doing this cycle with my new HRT company. At first I was a bit pissed that I really couldn't get a higher dosage. But I now beleieve its a great way to start. They said they would work with me and my goals and could up the dosage next cycle. Doing things this way will give you a good base line and also keep yourself healthy. So far,no bad sides.
    I'll tell you though, my body hair has all of sudden spurted with growth and I'm sleeping like a baby, a good deep sleep. I havnt slept like that in years! I'm attributing those sides to the GH. I'm going to do the GH for 4 months and maybe more if all goes well. My AAS will end at week 10. Clomid and HCG for PCT.
    Its nice to hear that others have gotten decent results with low doses. You guys just gave me a little boost!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    Good thread. I'm 5'9" 204lbs guessing 16% BF. Started at 198LBS 3 weeks ago. I'm Doing 250mg TestC, 200mg Deca . and 3IU GH 5/2. I'm starting week 4 and I'm up about 5 lbs. So far so good. I'm hopping week 4 or 5 I'll see a bit more kick, but like you guys my doasge is a bit low. I'm also doing Arimidex .5mg EOD. for any water retention. I'm doing this cycle with my new HRT company. At first I was a bit pissed that I really couldn't get a higher dosage. But I now beleieve its a great way to start. They said they would work with me and my goals and could up the dosage next cycle. Doing things this way will give you a good base line and also keep yourself healthy. So far,no bad sides.
    I'll tell you though, my body hair has all of sudden spurted with growth and I'm sleeping like a baby, a good deep sleep. I havnt slept like that in years! I'm attributing those sides to the GH. I'm going to do the GH for 4 months and maybe more if all goes well. My AAS will end at week 10. Clomid and HCG for PCT.
    Its nice to hear that others have gotten decent results with low doses. You guys just gave me a little boost!

I mean if your goals is to be a 250lb 6% BF body builder obviously those arent the doses for you. But if you are using AAS to aid and already good training routine and diet and you just want to bust through some natural ruts...then these doses should do ok for you. On those doses I put on about 15 good lbs after PCT (22 altogether, but lost some water post cycle). If other diet and training are in check you will see a definate change in body composititon and strength. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    I mean if your goals is to be a 250lb 6% BF body builder obviously those arent the doses for you. But if you are using AAS to aid and already good training routine and diet and you just want to bust through some natural ruts...then these doses should do ok for you. On those doses I put on about 15 good lbs after PCT (22 altogether, but lost some water post cycle). If other diet and training are in check you will see a definate change in body composititon and strength. Good Luck!
    I am looking to put on big size, but 10-15 lbs at a time on a lower dosage seems like a safe an effective way to do it. PLus heathier!

I am looking to put on big size, but 10-15 lbs at a time on a lower dosage seems like a safe an effective way to do it. PLus heathier!

What are your age and stats?

What are your age and stats?
    I'm 34, 5'8" 200lbs guessing around 17% BF. Training for 20 years. This is my first cycle in 10 years.

then what pct, then rest, then another small on and on....ever recover?

then what pct, then rest, then another small on and on....ever recover?
    Yes PCT, rest and then on to another. I'm not sure for how long I'll continue but I'd like to give it a few years and see where it brings me.

your body is going to get used to the small doses and you will have to up the doses anyways...If your goal is to get really big, why mess with low doses?

your body is going to get used to the small doses and you will have to up the doses anyways...If your goal is to get really big, why mess with low doses?
    Your right. I get my stuff through an HRT company, it depends on much they will let me take. They seem pretty good, well see.

Your right. I get my stuff through an HRT company, it depends on much they will let me take. They seem pretty good, well see.

So get whatever you can get form them and then get a little more for the side (a UGL or something). If you are trying to blow up, you need to do 500mg/wk test 400mg/wk deca .

When would you start though...I've dwindled down to about 165 and 8% through excess training, tratholons, not eating properly etc. and now I'm stuck in a hurdle.....been pretty damn weak for these last few days even with nixing cardio and eating 4,200 cals+ at 6'2, I think I need that boost, would this be dumb? I hate to waste it to get to 180-185 where I should be anyways and that would still be considered skiny....just dont want to be skinny fat with taking in excess cals.....will this help me, or should I hold off till I'm 180-85 natty?

Thread Information