Gunns420 is offline Associate Member

Adding Masteron to Test E

Ok now going on 4 weeks I've put on almost 11 pounds with Test E @ 500mg a week and winstrol 350mg a week. I know I shouldnt of started the Winny right away- I have just finished it up. I'm planning on going with the Test only for another 4 weeks, and then adding either Masteron or the Winny again to cut for the final 4 weeks. Any opinions on what works better? I already have the Masteron, so I would have to buy the Winny again. This is my first cycle.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I am on a very similar cycle. 500testE per week 250/250 350masteron per week 50mg shot ED. I'm liking it. go with that since it has anti-E properties,dontwant to run winny for a total of that long & you already have it!! gotta shoot it ED if its PROP version..

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunns420
    Ok now going on 4 weeks I've put on almost 11 pounds with Test E @ 500mg a week and winstrol 350mg a week. I know I shouldnt of started the Winny right away- I have just finished it up. I'm planning on going with the Test only for another 4 weeks, and then adding either Masteron or the Winny again to cut for the final 4 weeks. Any opinions on what works better? I already have the Masteron, so I would have to buy the Winny again. This is my first cycle.
    That's a little excessive for a first cycle. However, if you're going to do it either way go with masteron if your bf levels are quite low and you're running enough anti-e's to keep the bloat down otherwise you're throwing your money away. If your bf is a little bit higher I would go with the winny.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    That's a little excessive for a first cycle. However, if you're going to do it either way go with masteron if your bf levels are quite low and you're running enough anti-e's to keep the bloat down otherwise you're throwing your money away. If your bf is a little bit higher I would go with the winny.
    are you sure you know what masteron is

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    are you sure you know what masteron is
    Even with the anti-estrogenic effects of masteron I tend to hold water when using a longer acting test without letro.
    I'm assuming this is what you're referring to? Yes i'm well aware of what masteron does.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Even with the anti-estrogenic effects of masteron I tend to hold water when using a longer acting test without letro.
    I'm assuming this is what you're referring to? Yes i'm well aware of what masteron does.
    okay thanks for clearing that up i appologize

so what would YOU recommend he do in his situation..? anti-E wise & dosages etc..

Gunns420 is offline Associate Member
    I was planning on running the Winny again the last 4 weeks of the cycle instead of the Masteron , but everyone says that's too hard on the liver- I ran it the first 4 weeks, taking 4 weeks off,and was going to run again the last 4 weeks. Or do you think I should just stick with the Test? I was only going to run these to help cut down and reduce the water retention. I don't really want to jump into more injections then I already have.

IMO....that dose of winny is pretty high and running it w that dose of test is kinda counter productive although it could work for differnet people. Since you are in a cut...maybe lower the test dose a bit to keep bloat down but keep test in your system...& then you could do either one...personally-I would do the masteron due to its Anti-E properties & its a good cutter too. you could throw the winny in there but I would only do that for a few weeks.... my .02 thats what I am on right now & its going great.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    so what would YOU recommend he do in his situation..? anti-E wise & dosages etc..

I see nothing wrong with the dosages. Test was enough for your first cycle, having a second compound in there is more then enough, nevermind a third. Personally I would just save the masteron , keep your cycle at 12 weeks and start the winny again in week 10 for 4 weeks and then start your pct right after the winny is done. I would also add some letro at .5mg ed throughout the cycle as well.

GUNNS....do you have all your PCT? & whats it look like?

Thread Information