zick98 is offline New Member

deca and sustanon stack...please help

ok here is the deal i am brand new to this and have never injected before. i have recently came across some deca and sustanon . i have no idea how to use this and would like any help please . thanks in advance !!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome To AR

We need some info on you so we can help you out.
    age, height, weight, bf%, diet, training, GOALS for this cycle

I would not suggest using those for your first cycle, or at least not both for your first run.

i am 26 , 6 ft , 250, i dont know body fat.....more than i should have but also big body frame. goin on a diet and starting training soon. my goals are to get as big as i possibaly can. i get big when i work out just fine and it dont take very long at all. i really want to see how this is goin to work. and if you dont suggest using them what would you recomend ? i am kinda limited because that is all i have and all i can get.....so please if you were to take this for your first time how would you take it ?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    ALL of this information can be obtained through research. I'll get you started though. A single estered testosterone is ideal for a first cycle...it's injected every 3.5 days. Testosterone enanthate @ 500mg/weekly for 10-12 weeks is ideal. Sustanon should be injected frequently...every third day AT LEAST. I would save the other compounds for future cycles. Let us know what you decide on doing.

Do you lift weights now or not?
    You definetly want to get your bodyfat checked and try to get it down before starting AAS
    Your diet and training have to be 110% on when you use AAs, they are not magic pills that will make up for what you lack. You need to have more dicipline while using AAS

all that being said, with what you have I would just run the SUST, the best way is to inject EOD (EveryOtherDay) probably 250-500mgs/week
    BUT the most important part of any cycle is your PCT (PostCycleTherapy)
    you should do some more research on here in the diet forum, the profiles,PCT forum and training forum as well while you are getting your bodyfat down

It would be better for you if you had Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate as they are single ester and only required to shoot twice a week

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by zick98
    i am 26 , 6 ft , 250, i dont know body fat.....more than i should have but also big body frame. goin on a diet and starting training soon. my goals are to get as big as i possibaly can. i get big when i work out just fine and it dont take very long at all. i really want to see how this is goin to work. and if you dont suggest using them what would you recomend ? i am kinda limited because that is all i have and all i can get.....so please if you were to take this for your first time how would you take it ?
    You aren't training now??? Step away from the needle and go to the gym bro, AAS is not for casual use. You will be much happier if you wait until you have a very solid natural base, trust me.

i am not training now no....but like i did say i have a solid base and it is natural. i am built without working out, i am just not cut up. i have found a stack that i am concidering let me know what you think

week 1 -4 400 mg deca 500 mg sustanon per week
    week 4-8 400 mg deca per week
    then start nolvadex

but i am not sure how much to use of this...tips anyone ?

also can you mix the 2 in the same injection site ?

i am not training now no....but like i did say i have a solid base and it is natural. i am built without working out, i am just not cut up. i have found a stack that i am concidering let me know what you think

week 1 -4 400 mg deca 500 mg sustanon per week
    week 4-8 400 mg deca per week
    then start nolvadex

but i am not sure how much to use of this...tips anyone ?

also can you mix the 2 in the same injection site ?

If we tell you that you are No way near ready for AAS would you listen??
    do you understand the possible side effects of what you are about to do?
    Do you know that test should be run longer than deca
    do you know how supressive deca is to your HPTA
    do you realize that "cutting up" is 90% diet and very little to do with the AAS
    do you know that sust should be shot EOD

no i dont that is why i am looking on here for help so i dont end up doin this the wrong way...like i said any help would be great

no i dont that is why i am looking on here for help so i dont end up doin this the wrong way...like i said any help would be great

OK, well just taking steroids isn't going to help you cut up by themselves. If you haven't been lifting or working out, then you really need to start there naturally for as long as possible. AAS are used to break through barriers after you reach your natural potential.

You need to have your diet in line prior to starting, and should have solid training for at least two years before starting

but it sounds like you are gonna go ahead and do this no matter what so:

Weeks 1-12 Sust @ 500mgs/week shot EOD
    Weeks 1-10 Deca @ 400mgs/week shot once or twice a week

they can be mixed in same syringe.
    PCT should start 18 days after your last sust shot

I would have a few other compounds on hand like arimidex or letro for bloating
    and clomid with the Nolva for PCT

Personally like stated before , this is NOT the way you should be doing this.

A single ester test would be your best bet for your first cycle so you understand how your body reacts to each compound then you build off that knowledge and add one compound at a time
    Using a test that has 4 esters, plus using deca means you will have no idea what is causing you bad side effects or great gains or what is not really working for you.

Good luck with whatever you do

thank you so much for the info. like i said i wanted to do this right . you have been a huge help !!

Thread Information