Thread: Newb & Sources

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member

Newb & Sources

I'm fairly new here and am currently useing an HRT company for my cycles. But they only offer so much. So i am doing my research and trying to find valid sources. I know we cant ask for sources on here, but I was wondering if you could enlighten me on what are deffinite Scam tip offs. For example I think i have found a few sources and one of them will take a credit card. Is the credit card thing valid? and is using a credit card a bad idea? Hopefully with some experienced tips some of us can weed out the bad ones.
    (if this thread is inappropiate then please erase it.)

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    most online places are scammers, but this definitly looks like ur fishing so be careful cause i'm sure you will be getting a ton of emails from ppl saying they wont scam you
    Last edited by rock75; 08-03-2006 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    most online places are scammers, but this definitly looks like ur fishing so be careful cause i'm sure you will be getting a ton of emails from ppl saying they wont scam you
    Im not that stupid, I would never consider anything that was solicited. I'm not fishing for sources, Like I said I believe that I have found a few. But being new to internet sources I was just looking for answers on what are some signs on deffinite bad news site.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Oh dear!!!!

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Credit card? That is out of the question man. That will leave a paper trail directly to you. Stay away from anywhere that accepts credit card and MOST online places are a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    Credit card? That is out of the question man. That will leave a paper trail directly to you. Stay away from anywhere that accepts credit card and MOST online places are a scam.
    Thanks Bro. that was what i am looking for. Now I know!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    if you feel like you found a few sources, then hang tight and put your time and effort in and you will soon be able to get your source checks.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    if you feel like you found a few sources, then hang tight and put your time and effort in and you will soon be able to get your source checks.
    Yeah, I will. My HRT company is great. Everything is top notch. They are just a bit reluctant on some doseing and obviously they dont prescibe D-bol.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    Yeah, I will. Just being new to finding a good source is not easy. My HRT company is great. Everything is top notch. They are just a bit reluctant on some doseing and obviously they dont prescibe D-bol.
    Not a problem bro. just be careful , if you feel the need to try your sources, then just try the very minimum so you don't lose a lot if they are scammers.

I personally wouldnt' use anyone until I could confirm them. When I was new, I tried a source and got scammed but not much, so now I just wait until I can be sure they are legit

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    Im not that stupid, I would never consider anything that was solicited. I'm not fishing for sources, Like I said I believe that I have found a few. But being new to internet sources I was just looking for answers on what are some signs on deffinite bad news site.

u nvr know...but like the guys have said try and get them verified first

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    ii always just place a small order and see how it rides out so if u lose it on ur quest to investigate a new source it isnt a big loss(def dont use credit card western U it bro)

Thanks guys for the tips. Yeah, The credit card thing didnt chime too well with me. but I figure if I didnt recieve anything I could dispute it with my CC company. Western union leaves no paper trail, but aren't you just handing over money and hopping for the best?

HammerStrength is offline New Member
    I always used a CC and never had a problem, always got my stuff. But yeah be careful, you never know.

Thread Information