doittoit is offline Associate Member

Priming Question? Markus300?

I've decided I wanna try priming my body for my next cycle but I'm not sure how to go about it?
    After my first contest in april I made my best gains in size/strength for about 6 weeks it simply blew my mind! But then my appetite slowed down huge and I hit a big plataue.
    My body loves to stay around 10-12% (even@5000cals+) but once i get down to about 8%or lower my appetite jumps which is what i want. My plan was to maybe just replace a few meals with clean foods (my diet is very dirty) and run some clen /t3 for 3-4 weeks. I wasn't plannning on doin cardio, because i dont think ill need it. Just wanna drop maybe 4-5lbs of fat enough that my body will be super anabolic when i start hittin high cals. Any suggestions appreciated to help me not lose much muscle/strenth appreciated.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bump for Markus

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There are many ways to prime your body before a cycle, the one which i recommend is the carb cycling, this seems to hold on to far more muscle tissue,

First you need to have a stable diet one what your maintaining your body weight, this diet needs to have ran for a few weeks so the body knows what it is doing, just maintenance and clean,

Then i would start cycling my carbs 3-4 days low, 1 day high over at least 6-8 weeks, on the low carbs days you need to drop the carbs by 40% from your normal carbs on your stable diet, so you run 40% less carbs for 3-4 days and then on the 1 day high carb you increase your carbs by 15%, this is also 15% higher than your normal stable diet the one which just maintains you

You have to keep an eye on how your body reacts to the carb cycling and adjust as you go along, if you feel your losing muscle tissue drop the low carbs down to 2-3 day then followed by the 1 high carb day, also if you feel the BF is not coming of increase the low carbs to 4-5 days but don't go beyond 7 days low carbs, your body will adjust itself and a shift in metabolism will occur

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    If i may ad, when you drop the carbs for 40%, you need to compensate it by upping the proteine by 40%???

When i did my prime i would up it a bit and took more amino-acids.
    The last 5 days no more carbs and did slin in small amounts for a complete depletion.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMaus
    If i may ad, when you drop the carbs for 40%, you need to compensate it by upping the proteine by 40%???

When i did my prime i would up it a bit and took more amino-acids.
    The last 5 days no more carbs and did slin in small amounts for a complete depletion.
    Id agree the protien needs to be adjusted slightly but not at 40% in my experience.

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    thanks for your input markus.....do u think and cardio should be done? what about clen and t-3?

Quote Originally Posted by doittoit
    thanks for your input markus.....do u think and cardio should be done? what about clen and t-3?
    Yes cardio should be done in the morning on empty stomach, this is the best way for me and if you respond to clen then yes use it but id hold back off the t3.

Thread Information