dan525 is offline New Member

17 days halo or drol?

I posted a couple weeks ago about my prep for a bench meet. I dropped the tren due to sides and added prop with my test e in an effort to maintain strength. Since I dropped the tren I have lost about 20 lbs on my bench. I have 17 days to go and I have plenty of 75mg drol and enough halo to do 40 mg/day. I think both might be a little too much. My weight is about where I need to be since I am at 221 right now (220 class). If I take the drol I may gain some weight, but I can drop a few pounds of water with dandelion root. The halo weight won't be an issue. My question is what would be the best to regain my strength with only 17 days to go? I am also running 500/wk enanthate and 300/wk prop. I added the prop to get a little boost right away instead of upping the enanthate which may take a while to get my levels higher.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan525
    I posted a couple weeks ago about my prep for a bench meet. I dropped the tren due to sides and added prop with my test e in an effort to maintain strength. Since I dropped the tren I have lost about 20 lbs on my bench. I have 17 days to go and I have plenty of 75mg drol and enough halo to do 40 mg/day. I think both might be a little too much. My weight is about where I need to be since I am at 221 right now (220 class). If I take the drol I may gain some weight, but I can drop a few pounds of water with dandelion root. The halo weight won't be an issue. My question is what would be the best to regain my strength with only 17 days to go? I am also running 500/wk enanthate and 300/wk prop. I added the prop to get a little boost right away instead of upping the enanthate which may take a while to get my levels higher.
    I would go with halo and I would probably throw in some suspension the day of the meet.

one8nine is offline Banned
    halo why risk gaining more weight

Thread Information