My Cycle So Far

As some of you know, I just started my cycle on July 16th
    Stats before :
    186, approx 14 to 16 % bodyfat.
    28 years old
    never cycled before first one
    Bench 385 max
    18 inch arms
    consider myself having a great workout ethic and fantastic diet.
    Cycle is as of july 16th: 500 test ent and 400 eq a week (both twice weekly)
    Front loaded with eq 600 first and second week, now on to just 400.

RESULTS SO FAR:
    After the second solid week on being on gear, I noticed minor changes. First was increase in endurance with cardio conditioning. I recovered a hell of a lot faster and didn't seem winded.

Also, I noticed to start getting more of a pump for each muscle i worked out.

CHEST:
    Work out was insane about 2.5 weeks into cycle. Worked up from 225 to 365. I usually have a little problem picking up 365. I haven't picked it up for months. Been about 5 to 10 pounds shy each time. Well I picked it up this week during my workout as the fourth set. I later went out to work out like a mad man for the next hour and half just on chest. great workout. I have had a nagging slight shoulder pain while working out for the past couple years. Doc said it was rotator and wasn't serious enough for surgery. I did some rehab work outs on it and it got a little better. Well now, I can't feel it, its like its all better, 16 again!

LEGS:
    My legs are not huge and I cannot do squats because of cartilage problems with knees, but i do everything else I possibly can to build my legs. I had the best leg workout EVER this week (which does mark the third week on gear. WOW I blew up my legs. I am going to pick a weak muscle with each cycle. I have dedicated myself to legs and wow! really noticed the biggest difference here (probably because I have the most opportunity to grow here)

ShOULDERS:
    Another amazing work out this week. Did amazing weight, longer endurance. and I am noticing my shoulders actually getting bigger shoulders. I have site injectedtwice into shoulders but i am going to stop. the test is a little too painful for some reason...

BACK:
    Not much to report. same great results. I am seeing more definition

BIs And Trs
    Bis are getting bigger and so are tris. I actually did over 150pounds of skull crushers, perfect form 15 reps. I have never ever had that good of a work out with tris as I did this week.

Bis are probably approaching 19 inches. They are defined, but not as defined as I want them to be. I need to work on that. It may be a water rentention issue as well.

thats all I will go over for now

i am also taking nolvadex pills (not from AR). And letro from AR. I take approx 15mg of nolv eod and letro opposite 25mg eod. That has actually work amazingly well. i already look like I hold water BEFORE trying gear so i was really afraid but so far its been good. I may up the nolv to ED. I gained probably a sold 3 pounds. Nearly all is solid muscle. I saw that because my diet is insane with minimal carbs and fats and TONS of protein from different sources, glutamine, vitamins etc..

MY GOAL was NOT to gain 20 pounds. Honestly, I want to gain sold muscle, decrease body fast % by a few points through gaining sold muscle. I do not want to be over 200 at the end of the cycle. I figure if I keep eating right and working my ass off, i should be able to gain lean lean mass.

I did TONS of research on here before. Mainly suggest NOT using two sources of gear for a first cycle. I understand why but decided to go with the two test and eq. TEST for obvious reasons of gaining strength and muscle, but i wanted a leaner look. being that you don't gain tons of muscle off of eq i figured it was a great choice for lean gains. Its been good so far.

My libido has been a little shaken up but its coming back. I also have extemestane that i am going to start on the last third of my cycle to replace the letro that i got both from AR. I also have clomid as well for pct and may use nolva for pct as well.

What do you guys think so far? is it possible to gain the sold mass I am looking for (just 10 more pounds in 2.5 months (with an insance diet of course)? I plan on doing 12 weeks of test and 10 weeks of eq (i want the test to stay in my system longer than eq for libido reasons).

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    Hey if I posted this in the wrong section, Moderator please move to appropriate section. SORRY!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i like eq for 12 wks

hell yeah you can gain at least 10 more lbs

My diet has been insane. I figure if I keep this up and really really watch my calorie intake, fat intake, and carb intake, I should be able to keep adding lean muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by YZFR1Tim
    My diet has been insane. I figure if I keep this up and really really watch my calorie intake, fat intake, and carb intake, I should be able to keep adding lean muscle.
    throw some cardio in too (maybe 3x a wk or so)..this will help keep you lean

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    great job bro.. im going to run test/eq next prob.

how much cardio is optimal? I am doing probably 3 times right now anywhere from 10 to 20 min. i know its not much. but should I change it? more minutes, more days?

i would go w a minimum of 3x a wk, for 45 min..you could get away w 30 min, but i like 45 min...and try to do it in the AM upon waking when you have an empty stomach

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    yea 10 min wont do to much.. try getting at least 30 min like tony recommended..

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YZFR1Tim

hey bro what does your diet look like do you ahve it written out, if so i would love to take a look at it

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    hey bro what does your diet look like do you ahve it written out, if so i would love to take a look at it
    Ditto

Thread Information